//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Someone tried to steal my 200x !?!?!

--
    They sell right angle battery powered grinders, no lock or cable can withstand a cut-off wheel.

Mine are locked, and in a locked and alarmed shop that has 2 out of 5 cameras facing it which record to a 1TB hard drive hidden in my house. Good luck!!

My driveway is fairly long, but my camera still caught the guy who smashed in my mailbox.

He got bagged and a HUGE fine as it's a federal offense; Lucky he didn't get sent to prison!!
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Maico View Post
    Time to find or make room in the garage.
    ........x2
    Feedback for yaegerb: Click Here

Need something blasted or polished or both? Send me a PM

--
    Chain a dig old Rotty to it... that should keep it safe... lol seriously though, cement a thick pole into the ground and have someone weld a 4 foot thick chain to it and chain the trike to that and use a really good lock. Sure they can cut the chain but have you ever tried to cut a chain with a hack saw? Lol just g t one thick enough that they'd need a really HUGE bolt cutter to snap it.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtcrasher View Post
    They sell right angle battery powered grinders, no lock or cable can withstand a cut-off wheel
    But those are pretty noisy and he could maybe hear them using it.

--
    Opportunists... my nephew left an almost brand new Suzuki Quad racer out in his back yard one night, got up the next morning and it was gone! Someone drove by, must have seen it (no fence, corner lot) and just took off with it.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by czac View Post
    But those are pretty noisy and he could maybe hear them using it.
    Unless it's under his window, thieves don't have to wait for midnight. Rather a time that there is noise in the house.

My Dewalt Rt. angle cutoff .050 thousandths disc is not all that loud. Grinding metal with a grinding disc, yes; But slicing thru steel cable, not too loud IMHO...

I even put hard steel inside my Honda generators handle so it can't be sawn thru when locked; That's how they steal them!!

REMEMBER!! NEVER ADVERTISE YOUR STUFF!! Don't leave it outside or ride it on the front lawn where people can see it. Those are the ones that come back to get it, but I still feel that most thefts are from friends or acquaintances of theirs, You know who would do this to you versus NO CHANCE. That should give you a smaller group to spy on.

I really hope you get it back!!

Steve
    DC
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //