//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Atc125m front sprocket sliding side to side

DDQ is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --

Atc125m front sprocket sliding side to side

I just tried to take this motir for a test run and as soon as I put it in gear and started going a lit of oil started leaking from around the front sprocket. I also noticed that shaft will slide side to side like in this video I took.
    Is this movement normal? Also, I cant find that seal online anywhere. What is the specific name for it? Thanks!

https://youtu.be/8HDtyOuprpA

--
    I'd guess that's not normal. Maybe a spacer or circlip missing inside?

--
    I think I found the seal, sort of. I looked on Partzilla. I looked at the "left cover spacer + sub transmission cover" diagram. I believ it's number 16. Partzilla says that it's "part obsolete". They list the size as 31x43x7. I would guess that means 31mm inner diameter, 43mm outer diameter, 7mm thick. You could probably take those dimensions and find an aftermarket seal somewhere. Hope this helps.

--
    Thank you. I am going to pull the sub trans today and see what else I need. I hope I am just missing a c-clip somewhere on that shaft.

--

--
    I am missing a c-clip.

--
    The parts missing are 8 and 9. I ordered them along with the oil seal. I hope this will get me going. Can anyone tell me if this seal must be removed through the back of the case where the sprocket is? That would mean I will have to pull the cover off the output shaft.

--
    According to the diagram, it looks like you need to pull the cover off to get the seal out, but DON'T take that as gospel.

--
    I just pulled the cover off and am waiting on parts now.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //