//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Favorite words "barn find"

--

Favorite words "barn find"

Trying to help out the community on here. If you search atc in the Long Island Craigslist posting, atv section, there is an IMMACULATE 1985 125m. Total barn find. If anyone is looking for one or just want to see what they looked like from the factory search that. I can find the link for you if you'd really like. Total time capsule, looks completely unused.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--
    https://longisland.craigslist.org/snw/5960426640.html

--
    Boom did it for you. Also, do we have a section for things like this? Like if a member finds something cool or different, not related to the forum, is there a spot for that?

--
    Awesome Bike. Should be in someones collection. I think it should sell at 3K.
    Thanks for posting.
    * 1978 ATC 90/180 Pauter PJ1 / Springer "Team BAPP" Bike *

* 1980 ATC 110/180 "Danny's Machine Works" 3D Sprint Dune Bike *

* Nicholson 500 Race Bike *

* HPATC Yamaha RD350 "Big Moe" Trike *

--
    Could use a NOS seat but boy is that a gem. No wear on the cases by the usual shifter area and all. That would be a good eBay bike. I'd like to see it in the macworth collection with more NOS hondaline goodies or some other place like that belongs.

--
    That is nice. I'd like to have it, but I'd just ride it and get it all scratched up so I couldn't have one that nice.

--
    Wow, worth a close look at each picture there, I'm impressed!

Seems to be asking about three times what it sold for new, would a restoration of similar appearance bring the same price?
    Hope the new owner is (or becomes) a member here, and shares more about this rare survivor.

I remember back in 1985 when my blue '82 ATC110 was noticeably more powerful than my neighbor's new ATC125.
    Not sure why, but we'd trade bikes and race repeatedly, both agreeing the 110 would pull harder.

As much fun as that was, it's really riding in snow and ice which seared a permanent ATC smile on my mind, still hung up on them 30 years later
    Thanks very much for posting, and reminding me of this bike!
    Don

--
    Certainly IS a survivor. But 3k just seems high to me.
    Trikes:
    '85 ATC 350R
    '85 ATC 250R
    '86 ATC 350X
    '85 ATC 350X
    '84 ATC 200ES Big Red
    '84 ATC 125M
    '85 ATC 110
    '85 ATC 70/110

If you have bought from me or sold to me, please leave me feedback here>>> http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...+RIDE-RED+250r

--
    wow, unreal

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //