//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: TRIKEFEST 2017. What to expect...

--
    I think the movie thing would be cool, I'm not sure but I can't imagine barrel races and herk and jerk stopping

atc12 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    I was told no rides past 10 and that includes trikefest. That is almost a deal breaker for me and i have always enjoyed the late rides. They make a good amount of money that week so it would be nice if they could make an exception for us... A big part of the event takes place past ten!

--
    No doubt ,I love riding at night and going around from camp to camp

atc12 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Group rides to the tree and night rides around the place with people i only see once a year was my favorite part of trikefest!

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    They are probably having to do this to comply with local noise ordinances, something that affects all off-road and motorsports places nowadays.

We will see what transpires, but I implore and beg of everyone, if they say its motors off at 10pm, abide by that so that we treat them and their rules with respect and do not wear out our welcome.

--
    If that ends up being true we'll have to do the barrel races and herk and jerk a little earlier.

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    I've been avoiding replying to this subject because personally I feel as though the less attention paid to it, possibly the better. It goes without saying we are subject to whatever it is the hosting property wants as far as rules go. Just remember why this is happening and be vigilant towards those with obvious ill will. From the horse's mouth we were told last year we could come and go as we pleased until ten o'clock, after which we could not leave the camping area, however... You could return to the camping area at any time you wished, whether that be midnight or 3 am or not until the next day, that was fine. If you camped outside of the camping area, you could ride at any hour I was lead to believe. This was last year though and in no way should be taken as what the rules will be this year. If they get tough on us it's for good reason. For those who feel as though they'd rather just give up, by all means... Those who are supposed to be there will be and personally, after last year, I wouldn't be disappointed with a small crowd.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    If people would leave the ear drum bursting, bowel loosening, crackling annoying, loud go to hell pipe trikes and bikes at camp late at night and stick to quieter trikes and bikes with stock pipes, perhaps we wouldn't draw near as much attention to ourselves. I'm just sayin. Some of those bikes I guarantee you can hear a mile or more away.
    my feedback thread http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...-hoosierlogger

TRIKEFEST 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16

Current rides
    Taurus 650 (green)
    85 250es big red
    83 ALT50 (5 year old daughters)
    82 ALT50
    82 ALT50
    84 atc 70 stroked big bore 90 STILL in progress.
    71 QA50
    93 TRX 300 FW

Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Ya'll are the biggest bunch of whining b!tches I've seen in my entire life.
    You might be strong as an ox, but without a cart you are just a big dumb animal.

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    As fun as riding a drag bike to the shoe tree at 1am is, this is true.

--
    Yeah I'm guilty too. I never noticed until Tristan rode off without me one night and between that DG and the Cobra on the other bike, I heard them all the way to the shoe tree. It doesn't sound that loud when you're sitting in front of the muzzle of those loud pipes

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

the tecate kid is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    I have a stripper pole in my basement I can bring and set up in the gazebo...... That might be fun after a gallon or so of moonshine.
    Been There...Dug That.

--
    Haaaaa yeah!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by the tecate kid View Post
    I have a stripper pole in my basement I can bring and set up in the gazebo...... That might be fun after a gallon or so of moonshine.
    Or you can set it up in my trailer....lol
    Tionesta Trikes ATC 450R
    86 250R
    86 Tecate-3
    83 ATC 70
    85 Big Red
    81 KLT 200
    85 250SX
    Tricky Dicks Cagiva WMX 200 sold
    Trikefest survivor 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20
    My feedback: http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/s...dback+eric250r

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //