//ArrowChat Code
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18

Thread: Time to see what all the Tecate hype is about?

--
    It's been a long time since I've seen such a thorough build thread. Thanks for keeping us updated, great work
    Looking for a Bassani silencer for a 2nd gen tecate, the style with the movable mount. 1st gen will work

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 86T3 View Post
    It's been a long time since I've seen such a thorough build thread. Thanks for keeping us updated, great work
    What you said.
    It sucks to get old

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 86T3 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    What you said.
    Thanks guys! I hate it when I’m reading through an old build thread, and when you get to the last post, there is no conclusion. Either, they ran out of money, lost interest, or something else. In any case you’re left hanging, wondering what ever became of it. So I strive not to do that.
    Red Rider's Sand Machine Updated 07/23/14

--
    Looks absolutely sick!

Nice work!
    85 350X, 85 250R, 99 TRX 90, 05 Predator 90, 05 TRX 400ex, 2019 RZR4 XP100
    FEEDBACK for Vegas250rr

--
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas250rr View Post
    Looks absolutely sick!

Nice work!
    Thanks vegas! It's good to see you on here again.

--
    I got together with mr tecate last night for dinner, and to watch a Lakers game, followed by a Clippers game. I brought him some of his parts, off of his Tecate, that he wants to get polished (footpeg wideners, rear grab bar, airbox vent, & gas cap). In exchange, he had some freshly powder-coated parts for me, for his Tecate, as well as some 3/16" rivets to put the silencer back together. All of his Tecate parts were powder-coated years ago, when this adventure first began, so this small batch was for things that had changed or were modified during the build. The main item, which was the headlight mounting bracket, needed to be re-powder-coated, because it was modified (welded on) to work with the BVC, inverted fork kit. Then it was modified yet again (welded on) to add a bracket to it for a key switch. Also in the parts lot were, the footpegs, BVC front fender, adapter bracket, and an aftermarket KX250 shift lever, which was lengthened to work on the Tecate.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //