//ArrowChat Code

Thread: New to the world of trikes

--

New to the world of trikes

Hey Guys,
    I'm new a new trike owner and have found forums super helpful for some of my other toys. Figured it would be the same with this sport. Forums often offer a lot of different characters with a lot of knowledge! Recently picked up a 1985 200s that runs but has defiantly spent a lot of time sitting but for $125 why not? Got a decent amount of mechanical experience and know how but trikes are a new one for me so I don't know a ton about em. Can't wait to get to know you guys and get some advice.

--
    Welcome mate.
    1980 ATC 70 Needs Restoration
    1985 ATC 250es Fully Refurbed
    1986 ATC 350x Mint Original

arlaunch is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Downloaded the free manual yet??

1984 Honda Big Red ATC 200ES (Emma)
    1985 Honda 200X ATC (Pretty Boy)
    1985 Honda 250R ATC (Dr. Fast)
    1985 Honda 250R ATC ( 77 )
    1985 Honda 250R ATC (Baller)
    1986 Honda 350X ATC (Go Go Girl)

Feed Back: http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...k-for-arlaunch

--
    They are easy to work on. I've got a 85' 200s. Well, cleaning the carb is a pain in the ass getting it out. But the hardtails are simple. Simple electronics. Unless the bolts are rusted fast. Welcome to the boards.

Here's the link to the manuals.
    oscarmayer.net

--
    Thanks for the welcome guys! I came across the manuals somewhere on this site already and downloaded em. Over all bike seems like I shouldn't have any problems working on. Already pulled the carb which was a pain, and cleaned it...which was also a pain...because it looked about like the titanic. But I let it soak cleaned it up and slapped a rebuild kit in it.

--
    had a few 200s' myself

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //