--
    What model vtx triples are being used?
    1980 ATC 70 Needs Restoration
    1985 ATC 250es Fully Refurbed
    1986 ATC 350x Mint Original

--
    Quote Originally Posted by atcmatt View Post
    What model vtx triples are being used?
    VTX1800 and I believe the Valkyrie Triples also.
    ATC500AF

--
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin View Post
    Attachment 239909Attachment 239909don't have a pic of the stem bushing though as I don't want to take it appart

Someone didn't sharpen their cutting tool or used a small diameter boring bar. It shouldn't have "chatter" markings in the bushing.....
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

kevin is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Used a brand new carbide insert but only had a small diameter boring bar available at the time, the chatter marks will actually grip the fork better once clamped in place

--
    As if it were "knurled"??.... Surface area is surface area and there is less surface are because there are hills and valleys in that chatter.

No disrespect intended; When your grandfather makes you feel like a POS for not THE BEST!! you learn what he doesn't want to see
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

kevin is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    No worries just wanted to give the guys an idea of what they need.
    As for the bushings I made for myself they'll suffice for what I'm using them for. Once all assembled you'll never see it. Sure if I was making them for someone or it's a part you'd see then yea I would have done it right with the proper tooling but it was one of those things where I wanted to get them made as I don't always have the time or opportunity

--
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin View Post
    No worries just wanted to give the guys an idea of what they need.
    As for the bushings I made for myself they'll suffice for what I'm using them for. Once all assembled you'll never see it. Sure if I was making them for someone or it's a part you'd see then yea I would have done it right with the proper tooling but it was one of those things where I wanted to get them made as I don't always have the time or opportunity
    Kevin,

Any details you can give me on what needs to be done with the hub? I have had a VTX bottom triple for quite a few months and recently got some really nice CR125 forks. What do I have to do for the axle and hub portions?
    Current Trikes:
    85 350x
    P3 (x2)

Quads:
    2003 Polaris Predator 500
    1988 Yamaha Warrior
    2003 Polaris Predator 90

Previous Trikes:
    84 Honda 110 (parts)
    85 Honda 110
    85 Honda 200x
    87 Honda 200x