//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hey all, long time lurker

--

Hey all, long time lurker

Hey, just introducing myself, always been a trike fan and have two now that I've restored, an 86 200x and 86 250r. I live in Kansas City, MO. Might be selling the X.

--
    Welcome from Illinois.
    R.I.P. John Swinehart
    TRIKEFEST 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19
    Epic Mikfest 17
    86 200x
    85 250sx
    85 big red
    85 atc 70

Fabiodriven- cereal goes in first, then milk.
    I’ve got an 8” Grip on a 10” turd... Kyle Kiser

--
    Welcome. Post up some pics.

We all love pics.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'83 200X

Chicks love guys that ride trikes

--
    Welcome from St. Louis! Where in KC do you live? I grew up in Blue Springs.
    Feedback for yaegerb: Click Here

Need something blasted or polished or both? Send me a PM

--
    Welcome from just south of STL.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

--
    Quote Originally Posted by yaegerb View Post
    Welcome from St. Louis! Where in KC do you live? I grew up in Blue Springs.
    I live in Brookside, don't see too many trikes (well none) in my neighborhood...lol.

--
    Small world. I have a buddy that lives in Waldo that I visit from time to time.

--
    Ha, technically I do live in Waldo, just off 72nd Terrace, between Grand and Oak. I usually just say Brookside/Waldo area. Shoot me an email next time you're in KC. My younger brother lives in Shawnee, KS and he has a restored 86 350x and he's working on an 85 250R. We took a couple of them to Finger Lakes this past October and had a blast. Usually we just go to Perry Lake.
    Real men ride trikes!

--
    Very nice! I am coming that way feb 17thand will shoot you an email. You guys are neighbors.... He's at 80 terrace and grand

--
    did you end up selling the x?
    1984 ATC 70
    1985 ATC 250sx sold
    1986 Yamaha 225 DRSsold

--
    Nope, I've got it mostly back together after having a bunch of parts (kicker, shifter, footpegs, handlebars, etc) sandblasted and re-painted with a urethane based paint using a spray gun. Also re-painted the motor with a higher quality paint. First time I painted it I used that VHT high heat . Looked good at first, but then started to chip. The frame and swingarm were powder coated about a year ago.

Still thinking of selling it. My 250r is over at my parents house since they have a 3 car garage.

Some pics in this thread. http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ate-on-86-200x It's supposed to be in the 70's this weekend, I plan to get my R from my parents house and take some pictures of them outside.
    Real men ride trikes!

--
    I hope you mean outside as in the city as in on some trails. That's the best way!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 350for350 View Post
    I hope you mean outside as in the city as in on some trails. That's the best way!
    I might get them out and actually ride them. I'm off Monday as well for Presidents Day, so who knows. The R hasn't been ran since last summer, so I'd really like to get it out. Sucks because I only have a one car detached garage, and 2 trikes and a car are a tight squeeze.
    Real men ride trikes!

--
    When the addiction really kicks in, you'll be saying that there isn't enough room to walk around in your garage with all of the trikes in there! Go ahead, ask me how I know.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 350for350 View Post
    When the addiction really kicks in, you'll be saying that there isn't enough room to walk around in your garage with all of the trikes in there! Go ahead, ask me how I know.
    I hear you. I had both of them in my garage for about a year, plus a car. I definitely had to move things around, just to maneuver around or get a tool. I don't like to store them upright, not sure why, just afraid of gas or oil leaking out..lol.

The only thing I don't like about storing my R at my parents house is that I can't tinker with it...lol. And my nephews love to hop on it and pretend ride...oh well. My Dad likes tinkering on it and starts it up every few weeks, so it's all good.
    Real men ride trikes!

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //