//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I'll just leave this here.....

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    All a person has to do is look at what the Muslims are doing in Europe. If you think it's not coming here you are naive.
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    LP
    Quote Originally Posted by sledcrazyinCT View Post
    Vice News now?!?! Sweet Got to say RISE on ViceLand is an eyeopener as well.

Please Americans should have no issue with Muslims so long as they don't believe in Sharia Law. Once they do not choose to assimilate and rather follow Sharia over the Constitution is when America has no reason to grant them a visa
    When I start seeing Muslims organizing large protests against the "minority group of Muslim extremists", I'll start being cautiously optimistic. Their silence is deafening.

They can SAY whatever they want to GET a visa. Do you actually think the "radicals" will be truthful?
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

--
    Maybe so Scooter but remember video of all the refugees walking around with cell phones on their march into Europe? The refugees are face booking, tweeting and posting on other social media so I heard yesterday that reviewing internet history will be used in extreme vetting.......they can attempt to lie to get into the US but nowadays just about any post or search you do on the WWW is retrievable.

--
    Maybe so Scooter but remember video of all the refugees walking around with cell phones on their march into Europe? The refugees are face booking, tweeting and posting on other social media so I heard yesterday that reviewing internet history will be used in extreme vetting.......they can attempt to lie to get into the US but nowadays just about any post or search you do on the WWW is retrievable.
    Someone told me yesterday that a CBP officer checked the phone of a Mexican teen crossing in a car with their parents. There were some Presidential related jokes on it and their visas were torn up and they were denied entry.

No one I know, but not the first time I've heard of this. If it's true that's going to be a game changer for a lot of travelers.
    It sucks to get old

--
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    The Hindu's I know call them "Anti-Muslims"

Unfortunately in 1988 they stirred the pot up North and won the right to wear turbans in place of traditional RCMP headgear as part of their religious beliefs. They are now also allowed to carry a kirpan into a public court when I can't carry a pocket knife in regardless of my religious convictions.

Now this: http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/rcmp...ijab-1.3733829

They also don't have to wear motorcycle helmets. But when a local rider we called "Christian Chris" went to court to fight a failure to wear a helmet ticket he used this Bible verse as his defense: Corinthians 11:7 "A man should not wear anything on his head when worshiping, for man is made in God's image and reflects God's glory"

The Judge asked him if he was praying while riding his motorcycle. He replied, "Yes your Honour, I was praying that the officer wouldn't give me a ticket"

He was found guilty. Funny, right? Not to me. It was a BS example of the courts over-protecting the rights of minorities and ignoring the rights of the majority.

Without someone like Trump the statue of Liberty may end up adorned with a burka one day.
    Now that IS some bull.

And yeah Christians here are alot like white people. Everything is their fault and they are a favorite target of atheists for some reason. I guess Christianity hurts their feelings more so than Islam or Scientology because atheists rarely have anything to say about anyone else but Christians. You'd think Jesus murdered babies.....Or that atheists are afraid to get called anti-Semites or xenophobes. Their hate for skygods stops wherever name-calling might be employed in defense

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ironchop; 02-01-2017 at 11:27 AM.

--
    I've seen it said that the Sihks are good people. True??
    Trikes:
    '85 ATC 350R
    '85 ATC 250R
    '86 ATC 350X
    '85 ATC 350X
    '84 ATC 200ES Big Red
    '84 ATC 125M
    '85 ATC 110
    '85 ATC 70/110

If you have bought from me or sold to me, please leave me feedback here>>> http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...+RIDE-RED+250r

--
    Quote Originally Posted by RIDE-RED 250r View Post
    I've never heard of a Sikh terrorist or terrorist group so I went to Wikipedia and found this so I was wrong...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cate...d_with_Sikhism

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Sikh_terrorism

I know they have been mistaken for Islamic quite often and a Sikh temple got attacked purportedly because the shooter believed they were muslim. I know they have quite a distinguished military presence historically in the UK and the US both and are considered allies last I heard.

http://www.diffen.com/difference/Hinduism_vs_Sikhism

--
    Quote Originally Posted by RIDE-RED 250r View Post
    my limited experience, i'd say true. there is a church, or temple, or whatever they call it, in my town. There is a little population in the area. They walk a lot. i see them when i walk my dog. Always very pleasant. Their properties are well maintained. Never see the cops, or any loud noise, or fights or anything. Super-small sample size, but i'm down with the Sikh-ness.
    Wubba Lubba Dub Dub!!!!!

TRIKES:
    86 250r
    85 250sx
    86 250sx
    84 Yamaha 225DX - Bruins Trike
    85 Yama 225DX - The Rental!
    150cc Piranha powered 70
    110cc Lifan 70
    82 70
    83 ALT 50 Trail Buddy
    88 Yamaha BW 80
    84 z50

--

If only it were that easy.

You should take some time and research Islam and the beliefs indoctrinated into Muslims from the day they were born. Like taqiya.

Taqiya:

Taqiya (Arabic: تقیة‎‎ taqiyyah/taqīyah, literally "prudence, fear, caution")[1][2] is an Islamic term referring to precautionary dissimulation or denial of religious belief and practice in the face of persecution.[3][4][1][5] Another term for this concept, kitmān (lit. "action of covering, dissimulation"), has a more specific meaning of dissimulation by silence or omission.[6][7]

This practice is emphasized in Shia Islam whereby adherents are permitted to conceal their religion when under threat of persecution or compulsion.[3][8] However, it is also permitted in Sunni Islam under certain circumstances.[9][10]

Taqiyya was initially practiced under duress by some of Muhammad's Companions.[11] Later, it became particularly important for Shias due to their experience as a persecuted religious minority.[8][12] According to Shia doctrine, taqiyya is permissible in situations where there is overwhelming danger of loss of life or property and where no danger to religion would occur thereby.[8] Taqiyya has also been politically legitimised, particularly among Twelver Shias, in order to maintain unity among Muslims and fraternity among the Shia clerics.[13][14]

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ironchop View Post
    I've never heard of a Sikh terrorist or terrorist group so I went to Wikipedia and found this so I was wrong...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cate...d_with_Sikhism

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Sikh_terrorism

I know they have been mistaken for Islamic quite often and a Sikh temple got attacked purportedly because the shooter believed they were muslim. I know they have quite a distinguished military presence historically in the UK and the US both and are considered allies last I heard.

http://www.diffen.com/difference/Hinduism_vs_Sikhism

Like your second link shows, a Sikh extremist was responsible for blowing up at jet that departed from Montreal back in the mid-80s. Soon after a Sikh RCMP officer demanded the right to wear a turban on the job. I have vivid recollections of the distain that a lot of people had for this group at the time, particularly aboriginal Canadians. East and west Indians do not seem to get along well.

To this day a lot of uninformed Canadians believe that the Sikh are some form of Muslim based religion and that they originate from Pakistan, but neither could be further from the truth.

While living in Canada I got to know dozens if not hundreds of them in someway or another and just like people from every other religion in the world there are good and bad. I can also say that if you are going to spend time in India and are not a vegetarian, or don't like to drink, you will have a lot more fun hanging out with a Sikh then you will a devote Hindu. Trust me on this, Sikhs can party!

Everyone should read up on them, how and why they came to be is quite interesting. I'd have no issues living in a city full of them, it just takes a week or two to get used to the smell of curry.
    It sucks to get old

--
    Scooter many claim BHO was practicing Taqiya.........going to keep U.S. safe but then make every effort to close GITMO. Well if a Mexican truly was denied to enter the US for having some Trump jokes on his phone, then maybe some refugees will also be stopped from the Middle East for what content they have on their devices

--
    Big talk by the Donald on the cartels. That takes some balls. Whats the feeling south of the border?
    Wubba Lubba Dub Dub!!!!!

TRIKES:
    86 250r
    85 250sx
    86 250sx
    84 Yamaha 225DX - Bruins Trike
    85 Yama 225DX - The Rental!
    150cc Piranha powered 70
    110cc Lifan 70
    82 70
    83 ALT 50 Trail Buddy
    88 Yamaha BW 80
    84 z50

--
    Quote Originally Posted by redsox View Post
    Big talk by the Donald on the cartels. That takes some balls. Whats the feeling south of the border?
    I think your President is doing an incredible job. He's really, truly great. I think he's going to be amazing, I really do. Probably going to be the best President ever.
    It sucks to get old

--
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    I think your President is doing an incredible job. He's really, truly great. I think he's going to be amazing, I really do. Probably going to be the best President ever.
    Lol.

Really?

--
    And they would be amateurs if they were terrorists.

Which is why we need "extreme vetting". The refugees are coming from war torn third world sh!tholes. How much of a paper trail do you think exists to out the extremists, if there even was one to begin with?

As far as assimilating into our culture and not embracing Sharia law? I'm still researching, but what I have found so far is that one cannot partially embrace Islam, it's an all or nothing endeavor, and it's not a religion, its a political system. You're either in or you're out, no middle ground.

Then, when you have Muslim extremists killing other Muslims in bombings and shootings, it's pretty easy to make the "peaceful" Muslims keep their mouths shut and not attract attention by speaking out against extremist activities lest they or their families become targets.

All of the countries on the list were identified by the Obama administration as harboring terrorists and allowing terrorist training camps. Those countries make up about 8% of the Muslim world. Hardly a ban on Muslims or Islam.

There was a Mainstream Media story a couple days ago where some Muslim guy was all teared up about how he would never be able to see his mother again because of Trumps travel restrictions. A conservative website did some digging and found out the guys mother had died. 5 days before Trump announced the restrictions.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //