//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Did someone say NOS

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Donzi26zx View Post
    You are correct I won't ship, look at my auctions on EBay, do you see shipping???
    this was from cragislist Donzi not feebay buddy! This guy here! Good luck with your sells.
    • 1985 Honda 250SX
    • 1985 Honda 350X
    • 1985 Honda 350X
    • 1986 Honda 250R

“I Love The 350x. It’s So Bad”

My Feedback Link!

--
    Good luck with selling your parts. I bought a nos set of 350x fenders from you about 4years ago.
    Top notch stuff here guys.
    Trikefest surviver 2013 and 2014

--
    I am in Fairfield County, 45 minutes south of New Haven. As far as the tire goes I am keeping it, but I was just curious to know what a reasonable offer would be. As far as the plot goes, there isn't one but I don't like liars. Any parts I sell will be on FeeBay.
    I can't make an offer without a picture, but assuming it was mint with no dry rot (with the stickers still in place), I would pay up to $300 on the tire.
    Trikes Currently Owned

~1970 Honda US90 - Complete restoration
    ~1974 Honda ATC90 - Complete restoration
    ~1985 Honda Big Red 250ES ATC
    ~1986 Honda 250SX ATC

Looking for a new OEM Hondaline Working Light bracket/stay for my Big Red

--
    Sounds shady to me.

Claims he never said no shipping and then claims he said no shipping on eBay and in the email after calling the guy a liar about supposedly NOT saying no shipping.

Hondatcs totally busted him with the proof he dared him to produce and instead of admitting getting caught lying, he cops an attitude and makes him being a liar caught red-handed somehow Hondatcs fault

When you don't like "tire kickers", you don't list you stuff on CL. Everyone knows this.

Saying you were going to sell the tire but since ppl upset you, now you're not selling it but hey, for the sake of giggles, how much would you offer me for a tire I'm not going to sell because I don't like tire kickers (pun intended)?

This is all nonsense.

Priceless nonsense.

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ironchop; 02-09-2017 at 04:42 PM.

--
    ^^^^^ this sums it up nicely.

Some people think they're selling gold or J-Lo's pussy.........it's just atc parts (nice ones though)

--
    Well, that's the 1st NOS 86/87 axle I've ever seen....

Donzi has lots of nice stuff for sure.

It's NOS, so it's expensive.

I'm not here to stick up for him, just relating my last sale.

I advertised my Logan Lathe on Craigslist with "pick up only!!".

After a year of that not working, I listed it on EBAY and I "willing to ship anywhere". It sold in 3 weeks for 400 more than I asked on Craigslist and shipped to Alabama while i'm in Massachusetts!!; Go figure??!!
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

Donzi26zx is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    All I will say is Hondaatcs sent me an email asking me how much for each of the parts I had listed, all I did was reply and put a price next to each item he had listed, then I sent it back to him. Not sure where the no shipping came from. Second I don't like tire kickers, as you said these parts are NOS and very rare. I have listed things on Craigslist, i.e. the tire and just sold it for $700, so Non-tire kickers do exist on craigslist. Some people expect the best NOS parts for nothing. I am not listing on here anymore, I will pay the fees and get the people who want rare NOS parts. I am done discussing this topic, look at my feedback on Ebay as well as the numerous parts I have sold to people on this forum and they were all very happy. Ironchop don't use the word "Shady" when you have no clue what you are talking about.

--
    All I will say is Hondaatcs sent me an email asking me how much for each of the parts I had listed, all I did was reply and put a price next to each item he had listed, then I sent it back to him. Not sure where the no shipping came from. Second I don't like tire kickers, as you said these parts are NOS and very rare. I have listed things on Craigslist, i.e. the tire and just sold it for $700, so Non-tire kickers do exist on craigslist. Some people expect the best NOS parts for nothing. I am not listing on here anymore, I will pay the fees and get the people who want rare NOS parts. I am done discussing this topic, look at my feedback on Ebay as well as the numerous parts I have sold to people on this forum and they were all very happy. Ironchop don't use the word "Shady" when you have no clue what you are talking about.

I remember this "for sale" ad 7 years ago and it left a bad taste in my mouth back then. I will surmise that you aren't posting again and I will speak freely.

First attempt to sell stash 7 years ago. Got some normal question and an inkling of butt hurt presented itself
    Exhibit A: "Here we go again.......what is a crated Honda 250R motor worth???" First off it's a crated bike and a takeout motor so get your lingo straight.

Then we move to a PM that you decide to freely post about an interaction with a potential buyer.
    Exhibit B: "You don't have to be a douch bag, its not my fault you just bought a huge amount of parts. - Malcolm"

Fast forward 7 years.

Obviously you think the parts are worth more due to inflation or maybe you need to put a lower unit on your donzi...who knows, fine, the market will bear what it thinks is fair. It's great that you have a silver spoon and lucked out with finding this stash but dude, if you think 95% of the 3ww population is going to spend 700 on a light shroud or 2800 for a set of 350x fenders, think again.....there are a few members here that will spend that kinda cheddar and they will PM you. For the remaining 95% of us, expect that we will ask questions and negotiate because we are a community of enthusiasts and we suspect you are, but with 200 posts in 10 years maybe you are just using us to hock parts? So if we ask questions check your ego at the door please, it's not needed here.

Also, it IS shady to say you won't ship to someone, they call you out with proof and then you say, "well golly gee Buford, I don't know how that got there!"

Good luck on eBay. Don't let the door hit ya.
    Last edited by yaegerb; 02-10-2017 at 09:27 AM.
    Feedback for yaegerb: Click Here

Need something blasted or polished or both? Send me a PM

--
    . Ironchop don't use the word "Shady" when you have no clue what you are talking about.
    You got caught lying.

I'll call it whatever I like.

Edit to add: Donzi it isn't your lie that irritates me as much as the fact that you called Hondatcs a liar on a public forum to cover your own tail. That's pretty low down. I'd say you should apologize to him but it's clear you really aren't sorry so why bother?

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ironchop; 02-09-2017 at 11:42 PM.

--
    Yah got me I am a liar and a shady character with a silver spoon and to top it off I won't ship to tire kickers 😀😀😀

--
    All I will say is Hondaatcs sent me an email asking me how much for each of the parts I had listed, all I did was reply and put a price next to each item he had listed, then I sent it back to him. Not sure where the no shipping came from.

This makes me think of the criminals and crooks from the show "Cops". "No Mr.Police Officer that ain't my drugs, I ain't sure where it came from." Officer replies, I got it out of your pocket just now.....nuh uh Mr.Police Officer that ain't mine, I swear, that ain't my drugs in my pocket. Deny, Deny, Deny.
    • 1985 Honda 250SX
    • 1985 Honda 350X
    • 1985 Honda 350X
    • 1986 Honda 250R

“I Love The 350x. It’s So Bad”

My Feedback Link!

--
    I think the guy sounds like a dick.

Ranvier is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Four years ago you would ship but not now?

--
    I always would ship, I just shipped a ton of parts to a bunch of different people.

--
    I always would ship, I just shipped a ton of parts to a bunch of different people.
    I thought you left and went to eBay?
    Feedback for yaegerb: Click Here

Need something blasted or polished or both? Send me a PM

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //