//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: "Bridgestone Edition" Honda ATC 90

--
    "You guys sure are defensive and don't even own the dang thing."

If I am one of "you guys" then let me again state that.... I have no interest in this other than trying to find out what the story is behind these 2 brands coming together.

Perhaps you & Mr. Farrow could use actual names vs. "someone" & "you guys" when posting your concerns?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostv2 View Post
    You guys sure are defensive and don't even own the dang thing.

It's simple, if you think it's cool, go buy it. Put it in the garage and have a nice conversation piece until you find out some real history on it. Who knows, maybe one day you'll find out it's something special or worse comes to worse you have an atc90. You can't go wrong from what I see. Spend your energy wrenching not fighting.
    hey dude why carry on i already said i was wrong. there's literally no connection its all decals, the guy sent me very good closeups and admitted it's just an old trike. can be bought for 200

--
    Quote Originally Posted by moonpup View Post
    "You guys sure are defensive and don't even own the dang thing."

If I am one of "you guys" then let me again state that.... I have no interest in this other than trying to find out what the story is behind these 2 brands coming together.

Perhaps you & Mr. Farrow could use actual names vs. "someone" & "you guys" when posting your concerns?
    Because;
    "If the shoe fits..."

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostv2 View Post
    Because;
    "If the shoe fits..."
    Thank you for letting me know how you feel.....

--
    Quote Originally Posted by moonpup View Post
    Thank you for letting me know how you feel.....
    I didn't say you in particular. I didn't even pay attention to the names of the posters. I just read what was posted and responded. If you feel it applies to you then take it as you will. I didn't say anything negative, derogatory, or hurtful in any way.

Only name I paid attention to when they posted was Mr. Farrow. If you have been on the boards for awhile you should know why. If he talks about anything 90/110 you listen. He knows his stuff. I don't have to go any further into that, just search his posts.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by DailyGrind View Post
    hey dude why carry on i already said i was wrong. there's literally no connection its all decals, the guy sent me very good closeups and admitted it's just an old trike. can be bought for 200
    Again, if you feel this applies to you then take it as you will. I never once argued the fact of the decals being actual decals or embossed. Factory or not. I never posted you were wrong in any way. My first post was in a curious manner, just like you felt when you first seen it. I was interested in the history behind it. If any. That's it.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //