//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Ran into a problem with thrust bushings hope someone can help

--

Ran into a problem with thrust bushings hope someone can help

So I got my new bearing and seal kit for the swingarm today and what I didn't notice until now is that the thrust bearings are missing from the swingarm and are no longer available from Honda. I looked on ebay and only found one but I need all 4. I did find a all balls kit for a 1985 that comes with them. Does anyone know if those would be the same thrust bearings? Mine is a 1983. The part numbers I need are
    52127-964-003 and
    52129-964-000
    Would just those small end bushing be even close? If not im f***** I think cause I can't find any online

--
    Actually now I see the part numbers are different so I guess they wont fit. Anyone know where I could get these parts or someone that makes them aftermarket? My build is now at a hault

--
    Contact BKM on the boards and have him make you a set of 2nd gen delrin bushings for the front pivot section. He's making me a set right now and he will have extra material to make you a set. These bushings replace parts 8, 24, 7, 6 and 5 from both sides of the swingarm at the link below. They are great bushings for sure.

http://www.partzilla.com/parts/searc...-84/parts.html
    Feedback for yaegerb: Click Here

Need something blasted or polished or both? Send me a PM

--
    I can check tonight and see if I'll have enough material left over after yeagerb's are finished. If so $55 shipped for a set.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

--
    Unless someone knows otherwise, I'm certain they are chicken to make on my or anyone's lathe....
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    Quote Originally Posted by bkm View Post
    I can check tonight and see if I'll have enough material left over after yeagerb's are finished. If so $55 shipped for a set.

Right on...let me know for sure. I found a set from a old swingarm an hour away from me. I might have to go with those for the time being but I would still like to know if you end up with some left over. Thanks

--
    Quote Originally Posted by seth6025 View Post
    Right on...let me know for sure. I found a set from a old swingarm an hour away from me. I might have to go with those for the time being but I would still like to know if you end up with some left over. Thanks
    I don't have enough this go around, but if you wanted a set, I could order some. Just let me know.

--
    I went ahead and just ordered some more material for the second gen 250r.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //