//ArrowChat Code

Thread: 2016 200 class

--

2016 200 class

Last race season I made all but one race. I raced 2 classes open and 200. I finished 4th overall in 200 class. Received this in the mail with $50 .Click image for larger version. 

Name:	plaque.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	97.8 KB 
ID:	239872
    250r rules

--
    You placed 4th in the ZOO class?
    Must of been pretty wild!
    You had to of been hoofing it pretty good to place that well overall.

Good job, atcZ00r. Takes a lot of work to just make it to all those races.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostv2 View Post
    You placed 4th in the ZOO class?
    Must of been pretty wild!
    You had to of been hoofing it pretty good to place that well overall.

Good job, atcZ00r. Takes a lot of work to just make it to all those races.
    Whats nice about this series is its at the same track for all 6 races. This year theres going to be 2 NE-EDT races there but it wont be scored with the 6 race series. Im hoping to do better for 2017.
    250r rules

--
    Congrats! I hope to make it out there one of these days
    Looking for a Bassani silencer for a 2nd gen tecate, the style with the movable mount. 1st gen will work

--
    Looking forward to meeting you. I want to do a lot more racing this season. I think its only 6 hour drive for me to go to Pinelake. Hamlin PA. is only 2-3 hours. Champion is about 2 hours aswell. Also plenty mx racing .
    Quote Originally Posted by 86T3 View Post
    Congrats! I hope to make it out there one of these days
    250r rules

--
    AWESOME !! I hate to see all the crap (too many fires in the pot!!) about this years 200X class.

Why would I drive 2000 miles to race my 200X against a detuned 250R??

Ya know why; Because I get to see the Halls, Mr' Swatland and his lovely wife, Raffa, Dwight and so on and on and on.

I think there are going to be allot of 200X's at the races this year and I hope we can get a 200X class but regardless, I'm there to see my PEEPS, the atmosphere and I didn't lose 20lbs as well as started lifting and running and will have my motor together soon - FOR NOTHING!!

I'll see you all at Kinston, please come and find me; Your the best group of guys and gals I have ever had the pleasure of meeting and hanging out with.....
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    I know a few 200x's in your neck of the woods that should do well in that class this year.
    Feedback for yaegerb: Click Here

Need something blasted or polished or both? Send me a PM

--
    I think Kinston is about 10 hours . My wife and I went to Florida last April and it was about 24 hour drive. I wouldn't mind going to Kinston will have to wait and see how the season starts for me. The series at Paradise allows me to race my 200r air-fooler in the 200 class.
    250r rules

--
    I have sponsored the series since It started but have not made a single race, maybe this year

--
    Kinston is further that Trikefest for me but again, I get to see the best people around (and new ones), so I don't care how I place; But, of course I am going for the top 3!!!!

My fat is is no fat ass anymore!! Hopefully I can run a bit more before the 1st race; the weather messes it all up for me.
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    Great Job Donny!!!! Roy
    DO the Best With What you got !

My Feed back :cool

--
    Going to run the 200x next year?Thought you ran the R because the X was broke.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //