//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Highest quality Connecting Rod Bearing for 1983 ATC 185s

--

Highest quality Connecting Rod Bearing for 1983 ATC 185s

Hello All,

I have recently purchased a 1983 ATC 185 s which is very clean and in overall really nice shape. I want to do some mild mods, I will likely go through the motor and I was wondering if any of you have any leads as to who makes the Highest quality Connecting Rod Bearing for 1983 ATC 185s. It seems as though I am still able to get the OEM Honda Part, but as All Balls makes a crankshaft bearing kit (and my perception - correct or incorrect - is that these would be superior to OEM), I was wondering if there are any other high quality options for the Connecting Rod Bearings, and for the connecting rod also for that matter as it appears that the original Honda part is not available for the Connecting Rod.

Thanks so much for any and all pertinent comments/information.

Bernard

efhondakid is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Personally not a fan of all balls, their wheel bearings don't last so I wouldn't ever run them for something as important as a rod.
    2 in the back, 1 in the front.

--
    Vesrah is a good connecting rod.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/HONDA-ATC-20...SsLUtw&vxp=mtr

Get the Honda OEM Bearings. Part number 91009-HC0-003, (number 14 within the link below)

http://www.partzilla.com/parts/searc...TON/parts.html
    Feedback for yaegerb: Click Here

Need something blasted or polished or both? Send me a PM

--
    So OEM Honda it is... Thanks for the information guys!

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //