//ArrowChat Code
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: The plan

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ironchop View Post
    Do you have a 3/8 entension I can borrow?
    I was wondering how many he'd borrowed when I first saw that photo

On the topic of tools does anyone know who makes the larger sizes of JIS screwdrivers? I'll I can seem to find are the smaller ones you would use on a computer, or electrical board. I'd like some that fit case screws.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    I was wondering how many he'd borrowed when I first saw that photo

On the topic of tools does anyone know who makes the larger sizes of JIS screwdrivers? I'll I can seem to find are the smaller ones you would use on a computer, or electrical board. I'd like some that fit case screws.
    I just bought a cheapo 3-way JIS T handle from Motion Pro. Comes with the three sizes of JIS bits that I needed on my R motor and the screws on my handlebar controls and brake rezzys. Pretty handy for cheap. Its magnetic. Just the right sizes for Jap trike stuff. The bits can be removed and used with a socket and torque wrench.

It had the big bit for those large JIS screws like bearing retainer plates and stator base screws

I'll get a better set later but I needed one quick and cheap

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F162076681225

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    I bought this set a few months ago, not sure how large you want to go. What's the biggest they make?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hozan-JIS-4...72.m2749.l2649
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --

The plan

I just had to search Google to figure out what a JIS screwdriver is. Learn something every day.
    Last edited by fabiodriven; 11-23-2017 at 09:21 PM.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    I just had to search Google to figure out what a JIS screwdriver is. Learn something every day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Learned that from Dirt Crasher. Only ruined the heads on about 1,0000 case screws prior to that.

Bought that set Doug posted, let’s see what comes.

Hey John: coporolite

--
    One of my favourite quotes carry it with you and enjoy life..
    " Every once in awhile when the world sits just right, a gentle breath of heaven fills my soul with delight"

--
    I will absolutely let you know Nico. Craftsman hasn't made a good screwdriver since probably the 80's. Their old screwdrivers are much better quality and their more recent Philips offerings aren't bad, but their slotted screwdrivers are pure garbage. I avoid flathead hardware like the plague anyways, but you're always going to come across them from time to time.

I'm just going to end up biting the bullet and buying something brand new and name brand. There isn't much on the intranets as far as good used tools. I've gotten ridiculous deals on all the rest of my tools, two separate bulk buyouts for really short money, so it's fair that I'll have to spring on screwdrivers.
    Well, were probably gonna get screwed when Sears finally dies off. No more free Craftsmans replacements, heck some guys sell broken ones at flea markets Even our shovels and rakes; I better snap them in half now....

I'm curios to see what you grab because I really need a set of basic metric tools and JIS screwdrivers in my Toy Hauler.
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    Do you have a 3/8 entension I can borrow?
    No! His ultimate plan is to be able to work on the trikes in his trailer without having to leave the comfort of his truck cab.

--
    You need to find yourself a set of Klein screwdrivers John. They are the best I've seen over the years. They never let me down. They are oil and electric resistant. I use them every day. Only screwdriver I trust to test a 10000 volt ignition transformer.
    Trikefest surviver 2013 and 2014

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --

The plan

Honestly I had Klein in the back of my mind and planned on checking them out. I'll be certain to look at those before anything else. Thanks Craighead!
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Hit Rory up. Electricians usually have the best screwdrivers. I'm sure he would point you in the right direction.
    Trikefest surviver 2013 and 2014

--
    Quote Originally Posted by roostin atc View Post
    You need to find yourself a set of Klein screwdrivers John. They are the best I've seen over the years. They never let me down. They are oil and electric resistant. I use them every day. Only screwdriver I trust to test a 10000 volt ignition transformer.
    Klein USE to be good screwdrivers. Tips are junk, now.
    Switched to Wiha. See what your electrician friend thinks.

These tips are holding up great after a year. I'd be lucky to get a year out of a Klein.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Jd110 View Post
    Switched to Wiha. See what your electrician friend thinks. These tips are holding up great after a year.
    Five piece set is $35 Amazon prime

--
    You can tell which Craftsman screwdrivers are the good ones by the way their handle smells. If it smell like somebody puked in the toolbox, that's the era of manufacture you want. It's the only brand I've ever seen that smelled like that.

I second the vote for Wiha. They make good Torxand female Torx drivers too.

--
    You can tell which Craftsman screwdrivers are the good ones by the way their handle smells. If it smell like somebody puked in the toolbox, that's the era of manufacture you want. It's the only brand I've ever seen that smelled like that.
    Dude... Insane that you would know that. I was using one the other day and I was wondering what the hell the thing had gotten into. It had been in the toolbox of my truck for a long time and there was nothing in there that could have spilled on it or anything. It was the screwdriver itself!
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //