//ArrowChat Code

Thread: 81 250r swingarm rebuild

--

81 250r swingarm rebuild

Looking to rebuild my rear swing arm on my 81 ATC 250r. Bearings, seals etc..

Anyways I am having trouble finding all the collars and so forth as some parts are no longer available.

Just wondering knew of a kit I could buy or where to look for the parts. If you have any insight please let me know.

Thanks,
    -Uri

JacobMonster is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Ebay.
    I believe there is a kit that includes the front 4 collar/seals and needle bearings and then there is the seal bearing kit for the axle.
    Look for a store on Ebay called BossBearings.
    Great people, they stock the 3 wheeler All Balls bearings. I dont buy bearings from anywhere else

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

--
    Quote Originally Posted by JacobMonster View Post
    Ebay.
    I believe there is a kit that includes the front 4 collar/seals and needle bearings and then there is the seal bearing kit for the axle.
    Look for a store on Ebay called BossBearings.
    Great people, they stock the 3 wheeler All Balls bearings. I dont buy bearings from anywhere else

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk
    I did look on ebay, the only kits I could find were for the 85-86 R's. I will check again to be sure though.

--
    85 ATC 250r -Under Construction
    86 TRX250r
    05 KFX400
    02 400EX

Gripit'n'ripit is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    I used the same kit. Decent for what you pay. I've since doubled up the swing arm bearings.
    81 250R Custom
    83 250R (in progress)
    98 Scrambler 400
    03 Bombardier Quest 500
    07 Polaris Predator (sold to klondike1020 )
    68 VW Dune Buggy

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //