//ArrowChat Code

Thread: doc joe here. Significant insurance info.

--

doc joe here. Significant insurance info.

Posted a while back. Got trike insurance, theft, Liability etc for like 5 bucks a month.

NO I do NOT sell insurance.

I see heartaches....30 years radiology.

Had to off the f 150 4 wd for a ranger automatic....so I called for insurance.

I like comprehensive...broken windshield, fire mice wires etc etc.

100 / 300 liability...and 5 grand med pay.

If you give someone a ride home and hit a deer and they break some teeth?
    you got 100 grand / 300 grand and 5 grand for medical expenses
    which is less than One tooth....so I says to her I says...
    give me 100 grand medical pay.

to which she replies, "that costs extra"

Ready???

2 dollars a month extra to have 100 grand in med pay as opposed to the 5 grand state minimum.
    pays ambulance, hospital stuff, like NOW as opposed to having to sue your friends with their 100 / 300 grand liability and get paid years after, if at all.

It should be obvious soon why they don't try to sell that .

Be safe, everyone.

Sorry I've been so distant but dad passed and the paperwork has become unmanagable.

BTW, anyone who even Mentions the word three wheeler, gets free admission to
    quietcamp.com.
    A 3 day festival here in oregon , secondary to oregoncountryfair...2nd weekend in July.

Florence sand dunes are 41 miles away from here and 40 + square miles of dune access.

Peace, bliss and harmony.

--
    Thanks Doc. I always enjoy your posts!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

tripledog is offline I could be geriatricdog... at my age Got the holeshot
    --
    I would like to offer my condolences to you upon the loss of your Dad. On a more positive note, it is good to hear from you!

--
    Sorry to hear of your Father's passing.

john

--
    It's been too long bud. We should talk again. For the past 5? years,every year,when my insurance would come due,or I traded vehicles. I would ask, do I have THE best insurance money can buy?? Every year she says yes, I ask again,,well,,,, 3 years ago,she's like, for $1 a month more,you could have roadside assistance,but you already have AAA. Well, give me the $1 a month from you too ! 2 years ago,same damn conversation,,,yeah you have the best,way more than most. I ask again, well, you could carry $1,000,000/ $1,000,000 instead of 100/300..Ok, and what will that cost me? Another $142 a year. Ahhh yes please. We'll see what this year brings. My Sis and Brother in law were rear ended by a scumbag with the state minimum, $7000 policy. TOTAL policy, 2 years of back problems,destroyed new suv,and after 2 years a rod and screws in my otherwise previously healthy brother in law. I actually know far too many who have been completely left dry after horrific accidents.
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

--
    ^ That's horrible!!
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //