//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Tri z clutch push lever removal

--

Tri z clutch push lever removal

So I'm tearing this engine apart and I notice that the clutch bearing has a flat spot, the push rod is worn out the screw spec'l shape bolt (the bolt attached to the pressure plate) is FUBR and the clutch lever has a pretty good groove in it. I know this is all caused by improper clutch adjustment. what I want to know is how to remove this clutch lever from the case. I don't want to go prying on this thing and break it. I figure it should come right out without the pushrod applying pressure to it from the pressure plate. As of know the left case is sitting on my bench completely torn apart.

--
    once you pull out the ball bearing and push rod the clutch actuator (push lever) pulls out of the top. If it doesn't then I would say something else is wrong, maybe the actuator is seized in the bearing. Use heat and then try and pull out.
    Feedback for yaegerb: Click Here

Need something blasted or polished or both? Send me a PM

--
    I got it, the push lever just pulled right out after I unclipped the spring from the case. It has a pretty good groove worn into it, I think im just going to weld it and grind it flush.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //