//ArrowChat Code

Thread: ID my 350x stator

blkstangman88 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --

ID my 350x stator

Hey guys, ive read the 85 and 86 350s came with different stators and fly wheels. its my belief the owner before me installed a 85 fly wheel (big version) with a 86 stator. can anyone verify this for me. i have a pretty significant gap between the flywheel and the stator, about .170 in. the stator has been tested and is good.

i started looking into this problem since i was not getting any volts from the stator and 0 volts from the regulator and the trike runs fine.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2177.JPG   IMG_2175.JPG  

--
    Quote Originally Posted by blkstangman88 View Post
    Hey guys, ive read the 85 and 86 350s came with different stators and fly wheels. its my belief the owner before me installed a 85 fly wheel (big version) with a 86 stator. can anyone verify this for me. i have a pretty significant gap between the flywheel and the stator, about .170 in. the stator has been tested and is good.

i started looking into this problem since i was not getting any volts from the stator and 0 volts from the regulator and the trike runs fine.
    That's the wrong flywheel.

blkstangman88 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Perfect. 86 fly wheel is ordered. Thanks

--
    Quote Originally Posted by blkstangman88 View Post
    Perfect. 86 fly wheel is ordered. Thanks

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2006-01-03 18.11.41.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	1.54 MB 
ID:	240123

Make sure it looks like the one on the left.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //