//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hello everyone I'm new heAr I just bought my first 3 wheeler. 1985 200x

--
    Ive never rebuilt a master cylinder maybe someone can help you with that, the calipers are a clean and replace the seals, bleed and go kind of thing. As long as it runs good and doesnt smoke, i wouldnt open it until you need to then plan out some mods.
    Suicide Hill Survivor

The rides:
    1981 ATC110
    1982 ATC185
    1983 ATC185s
    1984 ATC200es
    1985 ATC200x

When the going gets tough, the tough get sideways

--
    Thats going to be the only thing left after a nuclear apocolypse, cockroaches and air cooled honda motors.,
    Suicide Hill Survivor

The rides:
    1981 ATC110
    1982 ATC185
    1983 ATC185s
    1984 ATC200es
    1985 ATC200x

When the going gets tough, the tough get sideways

--
    The main 3 thing I won't to fix as of right now is 1.The front and back master cylinders are both shot . I'm by a new front master cylinder and rebuild the back master cylinder. I can not find a rear new rear master cylinder . 2nd.I need new rear tire's . 3rd thing is New fork boots and a New chain and swing arm bearings . If any won knows where I can find any of the parts I'm looking for that would be Verry helpful as I'm haveing a hard time finding parts .

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 83ATC185 View Post
    Thats going to be the only thing left after a nuclear apocolypse, cockroaches and air cooled honda motors.,
    With s on them

Nice 200X, Bama

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Bama88 View Post
    The main 3 thing I won't to fix as of right now is 1.The front and back master cylinders are both shot . I'm by a new front master cylinder and rebuild the back master cylinder. I can not find a rear new rear master cylinder . 2nd.I need new rear tire's . 3rd thing is New fork boots and a New chain and swing arm bearings . If any won knows where I can find any of the parts I'm looking for that would be Verry helpful as I'm haveing a hard time finding parts .
    Are you looking for Honda OEM parts or aftermarket?

Lots of what you need can be found aftermarket on eBay
    Last edited by ironchop; 03-05-2017 at 01:07 AM.

--
    I do not care if the parts are OEM or aftermarket as long as thay are good parts .

--
    OK.

I followed the instructions in this thread for interchanging modern dirtbike brake calipers and masters to a 200X. This way, I can get modern parts easily to service my stuff in the future.

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread.php?t=65970

I've also had luck rebuilding old units so far using eBay seals and rebuild kits too.

86125m is offline Got The Holeshot Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    I put this rear master cylinder on my 200x https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1. I had to drill out the mounting holes on the master cylinder but it works perfectly on my bike. This is the front master cylinder I used on my bike its a direct bolt on part and works really well http://www.ebay.com/itm/Front-Brake-...xUf8YA&vxp=mtr.

--
    Welcome to the trike world.
    Nice 200X you have there. Nice choice.

I had good luck just rebuilding the rear master cylinder. Piston seized in the bore. Bought a kit off E-Bay.

As said above. If it is not smoking let it be.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'83 200X

Chicks love guys that ride trikes

--
    Thanks guys for all the help in going to order parts in the morning thank so much

--
    If u guys could also tell me where I could get fork boots and axel bearing I would Verry much appreciate it and what's the best brand chain to get. That way I could order it all about the some time .

--
    Once my parts come In I will post pics of before and after I just changed the oil today I'm also trying to. Find an spark plug my auto parts store don't sell them .

--
    Also how much air should I have in my front forks???

86125m is offline Got The Holeshot Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    you will have to go to a atv or motorcycle dealer that sells Japanese bikes to get the spark plug. As for the best chain the did o-ring chains are my personal favorates as I have had them last for 15 years before i had to replce one but are quite expensive I usually just go for a cheap generic chain. as for axle bearings ive used all balls and the cheap generic bearings both purchased off of ebay and cannot tell the differnce. here is an example http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from...rings&_sacat=0. as for shock boots these are the ones I have on my x and they fit perfectly and look great and you cant beat the price. http://www.4wheelparts.com/Suspensio...&t_pn=EXP12100

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 86125m View Post
    you will have to go to a atv or motorcycle dealer that sells Japanese bikes to get the spark plug. As for the best chain the did o-ring chains are my personal favorates as I have had them last for 15 years before i had to replce one but are quite expensive I usually just go for a cheap generic chain. as for axle bearings ive used all balls and the cheap generic bearings both purchased off of ebay and cannot tell the differnce. here is an example http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from...rings&_sacat=0. as for shock boots these are the ones I have on my x and they fit perfectly and look great and you cant beat the price. http://www.4wheelparts.com/Suspensio...&t_pn=EXP12100
    Thanks so much I just ordered front and rear master cylinder. And fork boots I ant made my mind up Teton witch set or rear bearings I'm going to order yet . How much air do u put in front forks

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //