//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: 85 Honda 200x

--
    And this is where I'm at now . Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5213.JPG 
Views:	46 
Size:	1.79 MB 
ID:	242722Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5214.JPG 
Views:	43 
Size:	1.99 MB 
ID:	242723Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5216.JPG 
Views:	41 
Size:	1.98 MB 
ID:	242724Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5217.JPG 
Views:	37 
Size:	2.15 MB 
ID:	242725

--
    I have need help can any one tell how to put my new cam in time. It is a web 362/362

--
    Put cylinder and head on the motor. Ensure piston is at TDC. Put cam in, lobes down. Make sure to put some sort of grease on lobes and camshaft where it rides on the head journals and rear bushing. Also fill up the head pocket with the same oil you will put in the bike. Place cam gear and chain on shaft with the "0" at 12 o clock. Use 1211 bond, or equivalent (spread thin) on surface of head and rocker box. Torque rocker box to cinch cam in place. Tighten cam gear to cam 7-9 ft lbs. then, follow this.

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...tors-with-pics
    Feedback for yaegerb: Click Here

Need something blasted or polished or both? Send me a PM

--
    Quote Originally Posted by yaegerb View Post
    Put cylinder and head on the motor. Ensure piston is at TDC. Put cam in, lobes down. Make sure to put some sort of grease on lobes and camshaft where it rides on the head journals and rear bushing. Also fill up the head pocket with the same oil you will put in the bike. Place cam gear and chain on shaft with the "0" at 12 o clock. Use 1211 bond, or equivalent (spread thin) on surface of head and rocker box. Torque rocker box to cinch cam in place. Tighten cam gear to cam 7-9 ft lbs. then, follow this.

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...tors-with-pics
    Thank you so much I was stressed out over not knowing how to put it back in time . I will get some sleep tonight. I got one more question. Can I just rejet my carb or will I half to put a bigger carb on it ? If so what carb

--
    What all is done to the motor? And the "grease" on your cam should be molybdenum.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by yaegerb View Post
    What all is done to the motor? And the "grease" on your cam should be molybdenum.
    It been bored to 66mm with a 10:1 compression I was going to go 12:1 but changed my mind. And I got a web camshaft 362/362 Port and polish head new everything in head .

--
    I don't think it would be necessary for you to get a bigger carb. You could always try one a ways down the road if you feel like experimenting.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 350for350 View Post
    I don't think it would be necessary for you to get a bigger carb. You could always try one a ways down the road if you feel like experimenting.
    That is what I was thinking I was just going to rejet the original carb .

--
    24mm stock will be fine. Disassemble carb, set it in berry chem for a 1-2 days, rinse with warm water and clean with toothbrush. I then bead blast them. If you can't bead blast then clean uber spotless with tooth brush and high pressure air. Then pick up a shindy rebuild kit and replace all components. Then go to jetsrus and pick up some genuine keihin main jets 118, 115, 112, 110, 108 and a 40 pilot. Start with 118, needle clip in middle position and 40 pilot. You will probably end up with a 115/112 main. Plug porcelain should look like a brown paper bag when jetted properly. Also, replace OEM filter with a oiled uni and use airbox lid. That should be ball park.

--
    2nd pic in post 31 is your head back from CT ? You'll be happy with her when she's done. If I were you,I would put a pause on this,.get a degree wheel, research,research,research, learn how to use it, and then assemble your top end with it. You will pick up some ponies and have no hesitation everything is correct.
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

--
    Thanks so much yaegerb. I will go ahead and order them ��.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by atc007 View Post
    2nd pic in post 31 is your head back from CT ? You'll be happy with her when she's done. If I were you,I would put a pause on this,.get a degree wheel, research,research,research, learn how to use it, and then assemble your top end with it. You will pick up some ponies and have no hesitation everything is correct.
    No my head is not back yet it will be very soon . I'm also waiting on web cam to send my came back to me also I will post pic soon as it gets back . I'm veery seriously thinking about once all my parts are back take my engine to a shop in north Alabama and let a pro put it back in time. But then again yaegerb makes it sound easy .

--
    If any one has ever put a different cam in there 200x. I would like to hear how u put it back in time .

--
    I just bought this exhaust off eBay. I'm have it sand blasted and painted. Once it gets to my house . Can anyone one tell me what parts it is missing? If any Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5233.JPG 
Views:	49 
Size:	45.6 KB 
ID:	242798

--
    The piston I boughtClick image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5250.JPG 
Views:	40 
Size:	1.92 MB 
ID:	242884Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5251.JPG 
Views:	41 
Size:	2.19 MB 
ID:	242885

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //