//ArrowChat Code

Thread: first gen 200x parts

--

first gen 200x parts

is there a good source for parts or do you have to just do a lot of hunting I know I can find some engine stuff swing arms and that sort of thing but I am talking about the little stuff like the rubber stops that hold on the gas tank and fenders,clutch and brake handles,hardware etc...

--
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtydozn View Post
    is there a good source for parts or do you have to just do a lot of hunting I know I can find some engine stuff swing arms and that sort of thing but I am talking about the little stuff like the rubber stops that hold on the gas tank and fenders,clutch and brake handles,hardware etc...
    There are alot of members here who sell parts. You won't be able to even see or post in the classified section here until your probation period is over but you could probably post a WTB (want to buy) thread with a list of what you need and it will be seen on the feed by everyone else. Once you get past the ten post sixty day thing, you can post in our marketplace. I get my best deals here.

Your second option is eBay. You can build a whole 200X from scratch there in pretty much one stop. Tons of used parts and aftermarket. NOS stuff will be more of an undertaking to find but there are plenty of OEM good used parts and aftermarket availabilities cover all your seals, bearings, rebuild kits, brake pads, new fenders and seat covers, engine rebuild parts, and any soft parts and consumables on your trike.

The first gen 200X has alot more parts availability than almost any other three wheeler with the exception of the third gen 250R

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ironchop; 03-11-2017 at 11:45 AM.

--
    I have a bunch of parts for the 200x. Pm me with what parts you need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--
    I will get a list together and send you a message thx

--
    I've bought the rubber parts that hold the front of the rear fenders from Bike Bandit.

--
    in need of the rear plastics for a 83 200x. pm me a price when you can. thx

--
    I just picked up a 1984 200x parts trike today. The rear fender is not even cracked. What are you �� g for?

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //