//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: New member from Ontario Canada

Ranvier is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by jds66 View Post
    Thankfully my problem was with a loose wire for the kill switch. No need to spend too much time figuring out the problem once I got my manual with the wiring diagrams.

Thanks for the help

Jason

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Glad you got it going. Start simple on these old beasts when troubleshooting.

--
    Exactly. Yesterday I had a guy stop by and want me to look at his Moto4 225. He was riding it across a pasture and it just died. I went and brought it back to my garage. I got to looking around. and the first thing I noticed was that the end of the positive battery cable had corroded off. I hooked some jumper cables onto my truck and used them to hold the positive back on. Still no spark. I looked around some more and found that the kill switch was in the off position. I switched it to run and had spark. I put the spark plug back in and it started. Like Ranvier said, start simple.

--
    Now that i have her running going to move on to some more exciting things, Plastic Welding the cracks in the fenders, Winch on the front end and i am looking to swap out the Halogen headlight for an LED headlight.

Anyone have any options for and LED swap out? I saw a thread for the 200es but not sure that it is the same size. I may end up welding up a whole new rack for the winch and just replace the entire front rack so I don't ruin the stock rack and Light setup. Also need to see if i can get a hold of the right and left side panels. Eventually i will get around to posting some pictures as well. Not the prettiest but it runs like a dream, now that the wiring is fixed, just some cosmetic work now.

thanks again for the help

Jason

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //