//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Final run for the PRM-ATV 350x Engine Skid Plate

--

Final run for the PRM-ATV 350x Engine Skid Plate

OK 350x Ladies and Gents, Deborah at PRM-ATV is doing a limited run on the 350x Engine Skid Plate and this is it she said. In one week from tomorrow there will be a limited amount of them listed on Ebay. The engine skid plate will be 75.00 plus shipping. She believes she will have 18 of them. I know there are more 350x owners that want one so here is our last chance!
    • 1985 Honda 250SX
    • 1985 Honda 350X
    • 1985 Honda 350X
    • 1986 Honda 250R

“I Love The 350x. It’s So Bad”

My Feedback Link!

--
    Great, now we have a war on EBAY about to ensue, Not their fault. They may be older or just want out of the sporadic ATC/ATV industry.

But think about it, Honda has eluded that no more TRX quads will be built. It;s allot of money from rent/leases, taxes, a couple employees, water and sewer, heat/hot water and or cooling etc etc etc.

Odd though because they made us some new products in the past years. I always use their grab bars, they're tougher than the DG's......
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

Ranvier is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtcrasher View Post
    Great, now we have a war on EBAY about to ensue, Not their fault. They may be older or just want out of the sporadic ATC/ATV industry.

But think about it, Honda has eluded that no more TRX quads will be built. It;s allot of money from rent/leases, taxes, a couple employees, water and sewer, heat/hot water and or cooling etc etc etc.

Odd though because they made us some new products in the past years. I always use their grab bars, they're tougher than the DG's......
    I doubt all 18 will sell immediately but who knows. I plan on picking up a spare. Browsing their site, they seem to have a diversified range of applications. Too bad if they close up shop.

--
    Keep reading the threads they are closing shop. Should grab while the getting is good.....Would anyone have a picture of a desert grab bar on a ATC70?
    Their website shows a six pack rack on a Honda 70 and it does not look right at all. Just curious if it looks out of proportion on a small trike like the 6 pack rack

--
    I have seen reports that they are closing up and that sucks big time.. I have three of their six-pack racks on my trikes and they make a really nice product.....
    Trikes:
    '85 ATC 350R
    '85 ATC 250R
    '86 ATC 350X
    '85 ATC 350X
    '84 ATC 200ES Big Red
    '84 ATC 125M
    '85 ATC 110
    '85 ATC 70/110

If you have bought from me or sold to me, please leave me feedback here>>> http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...+RIDE-RED+250r

--
    Saw this and just ordered 2 6pack racks for the R's. I have tried other bars before and won't use anything but PRM.

Ross..
    My Rides
    1985 250R original (Garage Queen)
    -under restoration

1985 250R black and blue full rebuild ( Daily Rider)
    -Paul Turner pipe
    -+2" Westcoast

1985 Red and White Tecat-EH Sold

1985 Green Tecate Sold

My Wife's Ride
    -2003 Suzuki LTZ 400 Showroom fresh and completely stock

My Kids Ride
    -2004 Yamaha Blaster, Completely Stock
    -2006 Yamaha Blaster, Completely Stock

Ranvier is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Hondatcs View Post
    OK 350x Ladies and Gents, Deborah at PRM-ATV is doing a limited run on the 350x Engine Skid Plate and this is it she said. In one week from tomorrow there will be a limited amount of them listed on Ebay. The engine skid plate will be 75.00 plus shipping. She believes she will have 18 of them. I know there are more 350x owners that want one so here is our last chance!
    The listing is up. Just bought my spare. No free shipping on this batch however.

Qdude79 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Got one. Hoping I won't be kicking myself for not getting more, but didn't want to be "that guy."
    "Still occupied with 1985"

200X- restored to near original and SOLD
    350X- back in black
    250R- she purdy...

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //