//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Pipe spooge/jetting starting to lean out Atc250r.

--

Pipe spooge/jetting starting to lean out Atc250r.

1985 ATC250R.. Just wanted an idea of where to start. Mid seems to hesitate a little riding around I was going to take the needle clip up one position from the middle first. I currently run a 148 main 52 pilot and clip is in the middle. I have an atc5 center esr pipe and just installed new reed petals and cleaned the carb really well. Has an open KN Filter with outerwears cover. Top seems to take off great 3/4-wot. Stock motor and stock carb. Live in Kansas. Hope that helps thanks for any advice! Last plug check it was pretty rich on the new b8es plug.

Went ahead and checked the plug I ran for two hours and noticed some little oily deposits on the porcelain. I moved the clip up one notch and stuck a new plug in. BR8ES gapped at .028 and it definitely helped my mid range come alive but I'm not sure if I went too far I don't want to run it lean and damage anything. Light brown plug was only run for a couple quick wot passes up and down the street after moving the needle clip. Smokes less and seems to be heading in the right direction I think. Any input would help thanks! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2241.JPG 
Views:	10 
Size:	1.41 MB 
ID:	240832Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2255.JPG 
Views:	12 
Size:	1.47 MB 
ID:	240830Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2250.JPG 
Views:	9 
Size:	1.31 MB 
ID:	240831
    Last edited by Xyan2661; 03-17-2017 at 09:55 PM.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //