//ArrowChat Code
Page 20 of 308 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you doing today? Thread

6bt is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Rode the millennium trail in Ontario today.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by knappyfeet View Post
    What are doing today?
    I'm laughin my a_s off reading this thread.

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...Tiger-Thursday

PREVIOUS KAWASAKI INTERNATIONAL R & D PROJECT ENGINEER AND ATV DEPARTMENT SUPERVISOR

barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by barnett468 View Post
    I'm laughin my a_s off reading this thread.

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...Tiger-Thursday

OMG...I think I just peed my pants!

6bt is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Nah, GF

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

--
    Enjoying some peace and quiet in the mtns. forgot my shades at camp. it was a nice ride last night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--
    Quote Originally Posted by plastikosmd View Post
    Very nice explanation
    Thank u
    Any multi cylinder or multi carbed machine must be sync'd to have anywhere near optimum idle/performance. Without this adjustment, your cylinders are literally fighting each other ! It takes an ok bike/sled and turns it into a smooth swiss watch. First bike I ever sync'd was a 85 FJ 600. 8000 miles. Owned by a farmer/mechanic. He had adjusted the idle over the couple years of it's life to adjust for the carbs falling out of sync/ possibly not sync'd from the factory. When I got her dialed in,,,it was idling at 4200 RPM with the adjustments he had made.. I took that knowledge to sleds and Banshees and wa la. The rest is history. If you ever get a set, use extreme caution. A blip of the throttle or too high of rpm and you will suck the mercury right out of the gauges into the bike. I will venture a guess that a Major amount of powersports dealers today still do not know this basic trick. I know the sled dealers around here have zero clue. I have seen 3 variations of vacuum gauges, the balls being the best .
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

--
    I went to see Tool last night. First time seeing them. I haven't been to a lot of shows lately, as i'm getting older now. But i used to go to see a lot of live music. Tool was probably the biggest hole in my resume of bands (that I could still see, i.e. everyone is alive). They were outstanding. Incredibly talented. I was expecting them to be great and I was blown away surprised by how great they were. Highly recommended.
    Wubba Lubba Dub Dub!!!!!

TRIKES:
    86 250r
    85 250sx
    86 250sx
    84 Yamaha 225DX - Bruins Trike
    85 Yama 225DX - The Rental!
    150cc Piranha powered 70
    110cc Lifan 70
    82 70
    83 ALT 50 Trail Buddy
    88 Yamaha BW 80
    84 z50

--
    Quote Originally Posted by atc007 View Post
    If you ever get a set, use extreme caution. A blip of the throttle or too high of rpm and you will suck the mercury right out of the gauges into the bike.
    Yea, that LOL! I've broken two sets of Motion Pro gauges (they don't travel well) and come so close to sucking mercury into a few engines I swear they could taste it. Not to mention it's a little toxic. I tried a DIY set of cheap automotive vacuum gauges, but they varied wildly between each other, so by the time I was done switching line back and forth to get a happy medium result my pipes were glowing red. Now I use a big fan religiously when doing this as well as a proper hanging fuel bottle which I have learned must not be hung too high, or the increased pressure due to gravity can lift the needles off the seats. Amazing how that works.

The other issue with doing this yourself is the adaptors. Between the ones that came in my current kit and the ones I've accumulated from Motion Pro I still seem to have trouble finding the right lengths at times and have had to buy extras and cut them to length.

Then after all this my buddies wonder why I roll my eyes when they cry about what a dealer wants charge to do a tune up.

--
    Happy memorial day!!!

Had a flat from Yermo to San Diego in the trailer and never felt it.....200+ miles!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20170529_080306.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	1.46 MB 
ID:	243439

--
    Messing with gravity today. Just fell off the last rung of a 9' ladder a few minutes ago trying to hang a banner. Bounced off a bench and the lower end of a Tri-Z engine before finding the floor, but managed to hook the banner on a wall rack and pulled it down with me. May have saved me now that I think about it. Still in shock, so no pain ... yet, but there's going to be LOL!

Name:	IMG_1799.JPG 
Views:	38 
Size:	1.95 MB 
ID:	243440

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    I see Tool every time I hit the biffy
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    Shin is seeping blood, ribs hurt and my knee has that nice warm feeling that usually means it will hurt to walk tomorrow. Good news is the rack and banner are back up and the walk is painted. Rum time.

Name:	IMG_1800.JPG 
Views:	27 
Size:	2.02 MB 
ID:	243444

--

I was busy selling my 1966 Mustang to Oumi Kapila yesterday whom is the lead guitar player and a writer for the double platinum record selling rock band Filter and whom once played at the same venue as Van Halen.

His musician friend on the left of the photo was visiting him from Australia and came with him to drive Oumi's BMW back which Oumi is selling now that he has a real car.

PREVIOUS KAWASAKI INTERNATIONAL R & D PROJECT ENGINEER AND ATV DEPARTMENT SUPERVISOR

--
    Learning to swim.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    Tool is a modern day tribute to psychedelics and a higher level of consciousness .......it`s a brilliant work by Maynard ......the artist that did the videos and lights behind stage ......is off the chain .........saw them last year loved it ......did he wear his robocop suit ? .....primal , methodical just a real different approach to a rock show ......i don`t understand why no lights on Maynard ......might be allergic ......i`d go again this year too !
    Missed them in STL last January. Had I gone it would have been my fifth time. #1 band of all time IMO. I am all about the lyrics and Maynard is quite simply amazing.
    Feedback for yaegerb: Click Here

Need something blasted or polished or both? Send me a PM

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //