//ArrowChat Code
Page 26 of 308 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you doing today? Thread

barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    --
    I'm thinking of the bigger picture of how tasty and tender they will be after I fatten em up and make em lazy cuz they ain't gotta run around looking for food all day . I put out a big plate of food yesterday and one of em ate it all then moved about one foot and collapsed on its stomach for around an hour, lol.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    Dat waskel wabbit ......let the cat out ......they eat all your plants ......i`d plink on him ......
    They are everywhere here.....in the garage.....like a plague.

Speaking of 104 in Temecula..........when are we taking the boat out and hunting Jaws?

--
    The cotton tails came up from the South when I was a kid. Killed a lot of apple trees. What is that? Some kind of desert rabbit?

--
    Wow! This thread exploded! Well today I finished all my exams so I'm all done for now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    What is that? Some kind of desert rabbit?
    Desert Cottontail

There are 2 of them that come by at the same time . There was another bigger one that had been coming by for a few years but the Coyotes ate it a month ago and left just the back half of it next to the house.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by barnett468 View Post
    Desert Cottontail

There are 2 of them that come by at the same time . There was another bigger one that had been coming by for a few years but the Coyotes ate it a month ago and left just the back half of it next to the house.
    How do they taste? I've always liked rabbit meat.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by knappyfeet View Post
    Speaking of 104 in Temecula..........when are we taking the boat out and hunting Jaws?
    In lake elsinore's green swamp water?

--
    In lake elsinore's green swamp water?
    I really don't remember the lake being that narley 30 years ago.

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk

--
    I really don't remember the lake being that narley 30 years ago.
    That's cuz you were most likely either 17 and drunk when you were there last or you have alzheimers . Just make sure you get your typhoid shot before you go.

PS - No need for a pole or fishing bait, you can simply just walk along the shoreline and pick up all the fish you want.

PREVIOUS KAWASAKI INTERNATIONAL R & D PROJECT ENGINEER AND ATV DEPARTMENT SUPERVISOR AND THE ONLY PERSON ON 3WW WITHOUT AN EDIT BUTTON OR A STAR

--
    PS - No need for a pole or fishing bait, you can simply just walk along the shoreline and pick up all the fish you want.
    Yuck!

Lake Mead is getting more nasty as well. It's WAY more conjested than it was 30 years ago and a massive decline in water doesn't help. And yes........I was drunk then.....but I remember swimming across areas in the past that you could build strip malls on today!

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk

--
    Yuck!

And yes........I was drunk then.....but I remember swimming across areas in the past that you could build strip malls on today!
    Well, if you were thinking of visiting there again I can give you up to the second reports on it if you want just by looking out my dining room window.

PREVIOUS KAWASAKI INTERNATIONAL R & D PROJECT ENGINEER AND ATV DEPARTMENT SUPERVISOR AND THE ONLY PERSON ON 3WW WITHOUT AN EDIT BUTTON OR A STAR

--
    Trying on some two pieces, no not swimwear.

I gave up on wearing the 44 about 10 years ago and it was getting hard to breath in the 46 about the same time as I sold the gixxer, but thanks to a bit of weight loss the 46 feels loose, so I decided to massage it with dubin. Then I decided I should clean up the 44's. If your gonna dream may as well dream small.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1978.JPG 
Views:	19 
Size:	2.28 MB 
ID:	244227
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1977.JPG 
Views:	13 
Size:	2.41 MB 
ID:	244228

--
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    Trying on some two pieces, no not swimwear.

I gave up on wearing the 44 about 10 years ago and it was getting hard to breath in the 46 about the same time as I sold the gixxer, but thanks to a bit of weight loss the 46 feels loose, so I decided to massage it with dubin. Then I decided I should clean up the 44's.
    Good job on the leathers and good on you for the weight loss.

But El.........when are you going to turn in your knee sliders for a touring jacket and join the Force?

Don't you know all the cool kids and the movers and shakers are all on Goldwings and baggers? Speed kills.......stop and smell the roses!

--
    Good job on the leathers and good on you for the weight loss.

But El.........when are you going to turn in your knee sliders for a touring jacket and join the Force?

Don't you know all the cool kids and the movers and shakers are all on Goldwings and baggers? Speed kills.......stop and smell the roses!
    I looked at a GS1200 a couple weeks back and I've been making slow circles around the Multistradas at the Ducati dealership up the street lately. Baby steps are needed here.

Unfortunately every time I start to lean towards something resesembling an all round bike some kid blows past my truck on a liter bike with a pipe and injects my heart with adrenaline.

--
    I saved this baby bird from the clutches of my dogs grasp. It slept in my hand shivering until the mom came by and started squawking. Then it went back under my porch. Then another baby that was in the grass came up to my feet and just stood there. Thank god the mom came by, I wasn't ready to raise two kids.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //