//ArrowChat Code
Page 14 of 306 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you doing today? Thread

--
    Quote Originally Posted by knappyfeet View Post
    I can't tell by my phone...... is that Britany Spears?

We took my daughter and her friend when she was around 12. It was fun. She was there with that girl who sings......"my milkshake brings all the boys to my yard"
    You guessed it! 2.5 hours of lip syncing and a whole lot of titty jigglin.

tripledog is offline I could be geriatricdog... at my age Got the holeshot
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    You guessed it! 2.5 hours of lip syncing and a whole lot of titty jigglin.
    By you or by Britney?

--
    Making a 15 year old happy...
    Attachment 242840
    Good for you man ! When you said you were in Vegas I guess I assumed alone lol,,,,What does that say about me. I've made breakfast for 8,and bought this Yammie. Waiting for the rain to stop to go cut the fallen trees out of the fields from all these storms.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ern.jpg  
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

6bt is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Nice 200! I'm waiting on a 225 when the owner is done with it.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

--
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    And den .....with the esposa ........hit me baby one more time ......i`m not that innocent ......i would NEVER have gone with my parents to a concert !!!!!
    It's different when you have a single child who grew up in a city where the odds of her being kidnapped walking 1/2 a block to the park are pretty high and her nearest friend lives 30 minutes away by car. I felt like I had her under house arrest most of her life. Even to school and back is in our car everyday as there are no public school buses here. You end up being a parent and a friend (not an easy juggle. let me tells ya). She's gone to a few concerts with just school friends in MTY, but this was her 16th birthday gift from Mom, so we went together. There was a mid 20's couple next to us dry humping most of the concert, so at the very least we managed to block most of that view.

On the walk there she kept pointing out all the people smoking dope and I kept saying: "Are you sure? Is that what it smells like? Really??? How can you tell???"

--
    Quote Originally Posted by atc007 View Post
    Good for you man ! When you said you were in Vegas I guess I assumed alone lol,,,,What does that say about me. I've made breakfast for 8,and bought this Yammie. Waiting for the rain to stop to go cut the fallen trees out of the fields from all these storms.
    WOW! Do you have a time machine? That thing looks fresh out of the 80's!

Just put the girls on a plane home. Now I'm alone in Vegas for a few days

--
    Out of my entire collection, this is #2. And yes, it is not broke in It is just spectacular. I was speechless. LONG story, but his brother sold me a 86 125M 10 years ago.. El's alone in Vegas. Batten down the hatches. It's great you did that for her. I hope she had fun.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

--
    Today I'm buying tecate parts off eBay while in hospital while wife had out baby.

--
    Congrats ! !

--
    Quote Originally Posted by atc007 View Post
    Out of my entire collection, this is #2. And yes, it is not broke in It is just spectacular. I was speechless. LONG story, but his brother sold me a 86 125M 10 years ago.. El's alone in Vegas. Batten down the hatches. It's great you did that for her. I hope she had fun.
    Curious as to what your collection consists of as you always seem to be buying. Could you share any pics with the class?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Current Trikes:
    85 350x
    P3 (x2)

Quads:
    2003 Polaris Predator 500
    1988 Yamaha Warrior
    2003 Polaris Predator 90

Previous Trikes:
    84 Honda 110 (parts)
    85 Honda 110
    85 Honda 200x
    87 Honda 200x
    85 Honda 250sx
    KX 80 Trike conversion

Gone and missed:

--
    All sorts a crap. If you ever get over this way , you're welcome to the ten cent tour

--
    Last Sunday morning at 7am I was relaxing on my favorite shitta(using the squatty potty of course)when I heard a loud crash. One of the pine tree's fell on the house. It was pouring most of the day so we got the majority of it cleaned up and off the house. Left the rest for a nicer day. So today I finished cleaning up the rest.
    Very lucky with minimal damage. Just another day for the big red.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpeg   image.jpeg   image.jpeg   image.jpeg   image.jpeg  
    R.I.P. John Swinehart
    TRIKEFEST 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19
    Epic Mikfest 17
    86 200x
    85 250sx
    85 big red
    85 atc 70

Fabiodriven- cereal goes in first, then milk.
    I’ve got an 8” Grip on a 10” turd... Kyle Kiser

--
    . Now I'm alone in Vegas for a few days
    Man........I should of read this earlier. Been in Vegas Sunday for my nieces wedding at the Excalibur.

Could have looked you up

--
    I'm here till Thursday, but my leisure time is almost nil now. I do this trip almost every year in May, maybe next year.

--

Today,,,, rest of the week,,,

Wife working on bench top crack filling + sanding and I will repeat tonight after work.
    She is planning on staining wensday.
    I am planning on moving my STUFF back into garage starting Thursday !
    I got my lay out,,,, she got her colors ~ compromise for labor
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20170508_063410.jpg   20170508_063347.jpg   20170507_182507.jpg   20170506_212641.jpg  

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //