//ArrowChat Code
Page 156 of 308 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 154 155 156 157 158 166 206 256 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,340 of 4609

Thread: What are you doing today? Thread

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Scootertrash View Post
    They all look like they are Atlas brand jars. When I made my comment I was hoping there was 1 or 2 of these:

Attachment 257261
    Those Atlas jars are probably older than those Ball jars in that pic

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

--
    What if glamy axxed you really nice like? With sprinkles on top?
    I like jimmies (the chocolate ones) not sprinkles -

Now if it was a Dairy Queen ice cream soft serve vanilla/chocolate swirl with the cherry dip shell on a sugar cone w/jimmies “MAYBE”

Shep

Crap there all closed!!! Now I want ice cream.

tripledog is offline I could be geriatricdog... at my age Got the holeshot
    --
    They all look like they are Atlas brand jars. When I made my comment I was hoping there was 1 or 2 of these:

Attachment 257261
    It takes Balls to post a picture like that...

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    "Jimmies" is regional Shep, so I'm the only one who knows what you're talking about. It's almost a racist term at this point as well I think! Lol!

You can explain what Jimmies are to them over a round of candlepin bowling.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Today I enjoyed the beauty of a West Texas sunrise.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2775.JPG 
Views:	7 
Size:	1.56 MB 
ID:	257263
    It sucks to get old

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by tripledog View Post
    It takes Balls to post a picture like that...
    He'd been bottling it up for a while.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    Today I enjoyed the beauty of a West Texas sunrise.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2775.JPG 
Views:	7 
Size:	1.56 MB 
ID:	257263
    I counter with a Central New York sunset.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Skyline 6.jpg  

--

What are you doing today? Thread

I drove by and saw two classic sleds in some guy's driveway today, his name is Barry. I had to turn around and go back. I'm so glad I did.

Barry was a wicked nice guy and this Johnson is absolutely the nicest vintage sled I've ever seen. It's heavily modified with either an aftermarket or an OEM afterthought racing kit, and it is amazing. It's an opposed twin two stroke from an airplane, and both cylinders fire simultaneously! The front suspension is heavily modified and juts through the altered cowl to widen the stance. The bogie wheel suspension is replaced with a far more modern (especially for 1970) suspension system, the clutch is completely specific and stall totally adjustable externally. The clutch adjustment hardware is unobtainium, and he stumbled upon the setup he has in a random used part deal for something unrelated. Amazing.

It's been a long time for me that I've seen a more interesting machine than this, I was amazed and I'm really glad our paths crossed today.

There were only 100 of these kits made so Johnson could race these machines like this, then the kits were recalled after that season, so there are very few examples of this particular machine in the wild, and I saw the nicest example left in person today.

I told Barry that I'm the street legal trike guy and he started laughing. He goes "Oh that's you! Hahaha! God bless ya!"

Oh there was a nice Evinrude as well but I hardly noticed it next to that Johnson. I'm always more prone to go for Johnson when given the choice.

85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    It's nice to see you guys coming up with original comments. There's nothing worse than canned responses
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    I drove by and saw two classic sleds in some guy's driveway today, his name is Barry. I had to turn around and go back. I'm so glad I did.

Barry was a wicked nice guy and this Johnson is absolutely the nicest vintage sled I've ever seen. It's heavily modified with either an aftermarket or an OEM afterthought racing kit, and it is amazing. It's an opposed twin two stroke from an airplane, and both cylinders fire simultaneously! The front suspension is heavily modified and juts through the altered cowl to widen the stance. The bogie wheel suspension is replaced with a far more modern (especially for 1970) suspension system, the clutch is completely specific and stall totally adjustable externally. The clutch adjustment hardware is unobtainium, and he stumbled upon the setup he has in a random used part deal for something unrelated. Amazing.

It's been a long time for me that I've seen a more interesting machine than this, I was amazed and I'm really glad our paths crossed today.

There were only 100 of these kits made so Johnson could race these machines like this, then the kits were recalled after that season, so there are very few examples of this particular machine in the wild, and I saw the nicest example left in person today.

I told Barry that I'm the street legal trike guy and he started laughing. He goes "Oh that's you! Hahaha! God bless ya!"

Oh there was a nice Evinrude as well but I hardly noticed it next to that Johnson. I'm always more prone to go for Johnson when given the choice.

So you have a hard on for a nice johnson.?

That guy has a nice Johnson. Seriously.
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    What kind of smegma..........do you think he has ? ...............must be that uncircumcised kind

Like an anteater?

--
    Yea, didn't take much to her it loose

--
    Scooter, you are stealing Glamy's thunder with your Johnson commentary.

--
    If that stuff keeps pouring out his mouth, tell him to can it.

barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    --
    "Seems it never rains in southern California
    Seems I've often heard that kind of talk before
    It never rains in California, but girl, don't they warn ya?
    It pours, man, it pours"

Our dry spell appears to be over, so I might do better using a boat if they still hold the AHRMA National race this weekend. Plus, it kinda looks like either way was the wrong way on that road today.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //