//ArrowChat Code
Page 15 of 308 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you doing today? Thread

--
    I'm spending my day getting rust in my eyes, I mean putting an exhaust on my Taco....
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

stoshu is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0106.JPG 
Views:	20 
Size:	1.47 MB 
ID:	242911Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0109.JPG 
Views:	22 
Size:	1.55 MB 
ID:	242910 Building the wife a new house.

6bt is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Checking out my roof since I've had a couple small leaks with the torrential downpours we've had lately.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

--
    Nice space jes!

Is that your boom lift 6bt?

And a shop for u sto?

--
    Yes old Jlg

--
    Quote Originally Posted by stoshu View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0106.JPG 
Views:	20 
Size:	1.47 MB 
ID:	242911Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0109.JPG 
Views:	22 
Size:	1.55 MB 
ID:	242910 Building the wife a new house.
    I did that once...I hope those walls fill with love and great times for you guys .Good luck !
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

--
    Mine is a towable one. I wish I had a self driving one but I guess more to go wrong

--
    Quote Originally Posted by plastikosmd View Post
    Mine is a towable one. I wish I had a self driving one but I guess more to go wrong
    What brand? I mess with the Jlg and genie tow behinds from time to time. Mine was a trade in where I work. Figured it'd be handy for building the barn.

--
    Biljax 4232

--
    Finally got my Rockstar refrigerator going.

Now I'm sponsored

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk

--
    Fighting dozer idlers. Waiting on parts for the Oliver so I decided to attack the idlers on the international, what a mess. Anyone a dozer mechanic?
    No longer can source the bellow seals that sealed the axles
    Spun bushings from prior poor repair
    Steel bushing used in one side of repair
    Need to make new axles and bore and press in bushings and then cobble some sort of seal together, no idea what I can put in there. Maybe some sort of rear main seal but the spring/bellow seal seems ideal, just no source. Not to mention the one wheel that someone already tried to "fix"

Bellow seals. Only 2 on one side, other side they were replaced with metal or something?

Steel replacement bushing is magnetic!

Other side

And that was the good wheel, this one is a mess , some steel pressed in to replace missing bellow seals, bushing spun and dropped into center of wheel

Last edited by plastikosmd; 05-13-2017 at 10:35 PM.

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Holy suite frig, you're in deep there bud! It's difficult for me to figure out exactly how that all goes together, but rope could be a feasible option. It's easy to source, cheap, easy to work with, and it's been done plenty in the past.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    --
    Fighting dozer idlers. Waiting on parts for the Oliver so I decided to attack the idlers on the international, what a mess. Anyone a dozer mechanic?
    No longer can source the bellow seals that sealed the axles
    Have you done a google search or tried the tractor forums yet?

https://www.google.com/search?q=bell...GWN-SaUIiLYKM:

http://www.indiantradebird.com/fay-i...cxOSw3LDEsOA==

https://www.johncrane.com/products/m...llows/type-670

PREVIOUS KAWASAKI INTERNATIONAL R & D PROJECT ENGINEER AND ATV DEPARTMENT SUPERVISOR

--
    I saw both of those options Barrett. Both are sourced overseas and I am having trouble with communication and sizes/pricing.

Rope is a great thought Fabio. I seem to remember using it on a prop shaft. Let me do some research!

barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    --
    I saw both of those options Barrett. Both are sourced overseas and I am having trouble with communication and sizes/pricing.

Rope is a great thought Fabio. I seem to remember using it on a prop shaft. Let me do some research!
    It might be helpful if you posted photos of where it goes . Then I or others may come up with a few suggestions for substitutes . If rope will work then maybe consider nylon rope because it is not as susceptible to deteriorating/rotting from the weather as cotton or hemp type is, but if the boot rotates with the wheel and axle like they do on a cv joint on a car, you might be able to make something fairly easy like possibly cutting a piece of thick wall plastic or delrin etc to the right length to trap a seal on both ends if it needs to seal against the wheel, then machining a groove in both ends that can hold a thick o ring or other type of seal . If it needs to seal on the od of a shaft, you can find a seal that will work then cut a recess so it has around .001" of press fit so it doesn't pop out.

PREVIOUS KAWASAKI INTERNATIONAL R & D PROJECT ENGINEER AND ATV DEPARTMENT SUPERVISOR

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //