//ArrowChat Code
Page 163 of 308 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 161 162 163 164 165 173 213 263 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 4608

Thread: What are you doing today? Thread

--
    The wife talked me into getting a pedicure w/her today.....ya I know, I know, say what u want. Let me tell you though it’s freakin great! First time for me, maybe I’m getting soft around the edges but I may turn this into a once a yr thing.
    If you haven’t I recommend it- foot massage and all. A Little embarrassing but hey who cares right...
    “No nail polish, nope”. Just wish they served ‘beverages’ while there.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9E482D88-D232-4B9E-BC38-6A917C2D6E01.jpeg 
Views:	34 
Size:	2.19 MB 
ID:	257418

Shep
    Last edited by Shep1970; 02-23-2019 at 08:45 PM.

--
    ^ nope, not ready yet. I barely tolerate a handshake, lol

Took the Jeep into the Woods today, and then to the store!
    Fun machine

barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    --
    Got my "GERITOL" YZ250 ready for the annual California AHRMA National Vintage Motocross race at Perris tomorrow , and now I am waiting for a guy to come pick up the police bike (below) in a couple hours that I sold him so he can ride it to Florida, then back to his home in New Jersey.

Hey Knappy, I may have some 2014 Harley Police bikes next month with only 20k miles.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by barnett468 View Post
    Got my "GERITOL" YZ250 ready for the annual California AHRMA National Vintage Motocross race at Perris tomorrow , and now I am waiting for a guy to come pick up the police bike (below) in a couple hours that I sold him so he can ride it to Florida, then back to his home in New Jersey.

Hey Knappy, I may have some 2014 Harley Police bikes next month with only 20k miles.

Those Hondas sure look nice!

barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by knappyfeet View Post
    Those Hondas sure look nice!
    They are very nice after I'm done working my "magic" on them, and one could easily be yours for the special low, low, 3ww member price of only $1995.00, (plus surcharges and setup fees and destination fees and California Clean Air fees and save the blunt nose Hodag and Furry Orca Seal fees and...).

--
    First, double checked the TS miter for true-ness with 1-2-3-4-1 cut. Caliper indicates within square, dead true.

Then started some cedar coasters from some scrap. I’m not sure if I will cork the backs after epoxy fill

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    TS = Table saw?

What's a 1-2-3-4-1 cut?
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    Yes, tablesaw

Mark all 4 sides sequentially

Cut a bit off side 1, spin so 1 is against fence then cut side 2, then 3 etc until u get back to side 1, now cut off a piece of 1, say 1” thick so u can measure each side for taper.

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Interesting. I'll have to remember that.

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--

Just in case anyone was curios what the 1st place trophies for the 250 and open class (any size bike) AHRMA Annual Vintage Motocross National Race held at Perris Raceway today looked like.

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Look at you go Barn!
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Quote Originally Posted by barnett468 View Post

Just in case anyone was curios what the 1st place trophies for the 250 and open class (any size bike) AHRMA Annual Vintage Motocross National Race held at Perris Raceway today looked like.

Now only if you can earn that “Edit Button”.....

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 3 Wheel Drive View Post
    Now only if you can earn that “Edit Button”.....
    "Edit Button...I don't need no stinking edit button!"

--
    OOPS....POST CORRECTION CUZ I AN'T GOTS ME NO EDIT BUTTONZ.

"Edit Button...I don't need no stinking edit button!"

should read:
    "Edit Button?...I don't need no stinking edit button!"

Damn it Barns...there go my clean new shorts!

--
    Do you have any videos of your races where you wheelie across the finish line? I’m starting to think you just took pictures of the other guys 1st place trophies.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //