//ArrowChat Code
Page 21 of 308 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you doing today? Thread

--
    Love some Tool! Very few bands can put meanings behind words like they do. Had a chance to see Tool and Primus together in Birmingham, and again in Atlanta just a few days apart last year but i couldn't justify spending the money... i hope and pray they make it back down this way before they call it quits.

Primus was here last week and i didn't know about it until the day before...sold out of course.
    Suicide Hill Survivor

The rides:
    1981 ATC110
    1982 ATC185
    1983 ATC185s
    1984 ATC200es
    1985 ATC200x

When the going gets tough, the tough get sideways

--
    TOOL is in town tomorrow here. Saw them years ago with my brother. Great concert.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'83 200X

Chicks love guys that ride trikes

6bt is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Electrical woes straightened out. One of the trx's lost spark while swapping handlebars. Switched CDI's, spark went to machine that previously had no spark. Screwed around plugging and unplugging the harness, now the "bad" cdi has spark, and both trx's are running. Has been bugging me for 2 months. Figured it would be a good time for a picture.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 6bt View Post
    Electrical woes straightened out. One of the trx's lost spark while swapping handlebars. Switched CDI's, spark went to machine that previously had no spark. Screwed around plugging and unplugging the harness, now the "bad" cdi has spark, and both trx's are running. Has been bugging me for 2 months. Figured it would be a good time for a picture.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    I figure it's a good time to sell one
    Feedback for yaegerb: Click Here

Need something blasted or polished or both? Send me a PM

--
    Just got done putting my Fox Body's new power plant on the engine stand.

--
    I put my 1970 Challenger on craigslist:

https://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/cto/6154818048.html

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 3 Wheel Drive View Post
    I put my 1970 Challenger on craigslist:

https://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/cto/6154818048.html
    Nice.......I hope you sell it for more. That's not unheard of with classic cars these days.

I'm seeing a lot more slant 6's all hot rodded up. This year's weekly cruise night....I can't remember seeing as many as I do now. A lot with serious performance upgrades and a real nice sound to them.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by barnett468 View Post
    I was busy selling my 1966 Mustang to Oumi Kapila yesterday whom is the lead guitar player and a writer for the double platinum record selling rock band Filter

That’s pretty cool Barns. I thought I knew that guy from somewhere, then it occurred to me that he used to play the drums in another band I used to follow.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ANIMAL.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	1.14 MB 
ID:	243467

The guy on his right has his hand pretty low for a “friend” (not that there’s anything wrong with that)

--

Garage done !

Few details to do in garage but those can wait a while. Fully functional for screwing off in
    Gutting the small back room storage area to give it a complete make over,,,, no hurry on that room.
    So,,, I am going to spin up some Yamaha top mount gas tanks.
    Yes Nico,,, 1 in white
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20170531_180505.jpg  

--
    Got some hillclimbing in today and practicing jumping on a small track. Getting some seat time in before the weekend before a few fellow trikers come over.

--
    Oh my gosh ghost, nice veiw !

--
    Quote Originally Posted by DailyGrind View Post
    Learning to swim.
    How's that coming along?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by redsox View Post
    I went to see Tool last night. First time seeing them. I haven't been to a lot of shows lately, as i'm getting older now. But i used to go to see a lot of live music. Tool was probably the biggest hole in my resume of bands (that I could still see, i.e. everyone is alive). They were outstanding. Incredibly talented. I was expecting them to be great and I was blown away surprised by how great they were. Highly recommended.
    I saw them about 20 years ago at a local venue (Medford OR). I don't think the organizers of the show realized the crowd it was going to draw. Pretty chaotic.......... what a great show!

Joker 90
    1970 Honda US90- aquarius blue
    1981 Yamaha YT125
    1986 Yamaha Big Wheel 80
    1986 Kawasaki Tecate KXT500
    1987 Kawasaki KXT250B2
    2005 Yamaha YFZ450

--
    Quote Originally Posted by barnett468 View Post

I was busy selling my 1966 Mustang to Oumi Kapila yesterday whom is the lead guitar player and a writer for the double platinum record selling rock band Filter and whom once played at the same venue as Van Halen.

His musician friend on the left of the photo was visiting him from Australia and came with him to drive Oumi's BMW back which Oumi is selling now that he has a real car.

PREVIOUS KAWASAKI INTERNATIONAL R & D PROJECT ENGINEER AND ATV DEPARTMENT SUPERVISOR
    That's cool as hell! I also know that statement makes no sense

Joker 90
    1970 Honda US90- aquarius blue
    1981 Yamaha YT125
    1986 Yamaha Big Wheel 80
    1986 Kawasaki Tecate KXT500
    1987 Kawasaki KXT250B2
    2005 Yamaha YFZ450

--
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    Messing with gravity today. Just fell off the last rung of a 9' ladder a few minutes ago trying to hang a banner. Bounced off a bench and the lower end of a Tri-Z engine before finding the floor, but managed to hook the banner on a wall rack and pulled it down with me. May have saved me now that I think about it. Still in shock, so no pain ... yet, but there's going to be LOL!

Attachment 243440
    Your Suzuki says you aren't the only one messing with gravity in that garage. Chcicks dig scars. Your wife must be busy !!!!
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //