//ArrowChat Code
Page 48 of 308 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 148 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you doing today? Thread

Arky-X is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by barnett468 View Post

soooo...today, while dodging the cross fire and the collapsing towers
    Yep, been reading pages and pages and watching countless hours of videos. Interesting reads for sure.

barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    --

I think it's time for me to buy my very tolerant neighbors something for Christmas this year. I had to commandeer the entire cul-de-sac again to make room to get my welder and 396/427 block up my driveway.

Here's one way to get a 200 lb welder up a 200 foot uphill driveway.

Well if it worked for the Tecate's and the welder, it should work for the engine block too!

PREVIOUS KAWASAKI INTERNATIONAL R & D PROJECT ENGINEER AND ATV DEPARTMENT SUPERVISOR AND THE ONLY PERSON ON 3WW WITHOUT AN EDIT BUTTON OR A STAR

--
    Someone needs a pickup truck.

What did the wheels on that welder look like when you got to the top?

No worries on the Tecate's they're probably used to getting towed

barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    WTF? I thought this was going to be your 2018 Invasion ride???!!!
    Nope, and I never stated or even implied that, so I'm not certain where you got that idea. I would like to go and would love a bit of a vacation, and it's not completely out of the question, however, it's not high on my list of priorities, especially since I have a bazillion other things going on for the foreseeable future.

PREVIOUS KAWASAKI INTERNATIONAL R & D PROJECT ENGINEER AND ATV DEPARTMENT SUPERVISOR AND THE ONLY PERSON ON 3WW WITHOUT AN EDIT BUTTON OR A STAR

--
    Someone needs a pickup truck.

What did the wheels on that welder look like when you got to the top?
    I have a pick up truck. It is the white Dodge 3500 V10 dually on the left side of the photo but it's too big to get up my driveway. Even my black Navigator on the left of the photo is nearly too big.

The welder wheels were just fine. This is an older US made 3 phase Hobart so it's virtually indestructible.

--
    I'm surprised that with the tank and all that it didn't tip. You must have been going pretty slow.

--
    I'm surprised that with the tank and all that it didn't tip. You must have been going pretty slow.
    I actually had a friend help steer it as I drove, but there is around a 1" high step in the driveway where a root from a big pine tree was lifting it up and when we got to that point it definitely rocked more than my friend thought it might and it did nearly tip over. If it had of tipped over I would have been far more pissed off about it scratching the driveway than denting the welder, lol.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by barnett468 View Post
    Nope, and I never stated or even implied that, so I'm not certain where you got that idea. I would like to go and would love a bit of a vacation, and it's not completely out of the question, however, it's not high on my list of priorities, especially since I have a bazillion other things going on for the foreseeable future.

Unless you've got a secret I don't know about you ain't getting any younger. It's a good time. You should get one of those things running half as*ed and get out there. Take the Dodge a pick Glamy and Knappy up on your way.

--
    Unless you've got a secret I don't know about you ain't getting any younger. It's a good time. You should get one of those things running half as*ed and get out there.
    Well, that's for certain and I'm confident it would be fun, but I haven't been on any bike other than my mighty Z50 and C70 since around 1990, plus, I'm way out of shape so I'd probably kill myself at this point trying to control the massive power of The TECATE...The Most Powerful 250cc 3 Wheeler In The Universe!

Take the Dodge a pick Glamy and Knappy up on your way.
    Well, glamy is in the wrong direction, plus I would need to take an interpreter along to explain what the hell he's sayin. I think Knappy just nods his head and pretends to know what glamy says when they go fishin together. Besides, glamy doesn't like my truck cuz he thinks the year I have looks like a "schlong" and probably wouldn't want to be seen riding in it.

--
    Relocated my trophys I won over the years racing trikes. They range from 1985 1st one to 2016 last one.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2017-10-12_19-48-34_500.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	1.52 MB 
ID:	246972
    Last edited by atc300r; 10-13-2017 at 08:38 AM.
    250r rules

djm0242 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6356.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	100.9 KB 
ID:	246977
    Been working on / enjoying the Camaro and not so much the ATC lately. But as always the BR is indestructible and an invaluable and reliable friend.
    79 110
    83 185S
    84 250R
    3x85 Big Reds
    85 200X
    85 ATC 70
    85 Tri-Zinger
    86 200x
    86 TRX 125
    87 TRX 250
    89 TRX 300
    98 TRX 450S
    03 TRX 350
    5 Foreman 500 4x4's
    You can never have enough! ATC250ES is still the best!

tripledog is offline I could be geriatricdog... at my age Got the holeshot
    --

Prepairing to retire my tractor...

I am very fortunate to have friends to help me when I need a favor. I would have never been able to remove the old tires by myself. Also nice to have found a set of very serviceable tires for $50. Next order of business is rebuilding the cab (with reclaimed materials, of course).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tractor tire takeoff.jpg  

--
    Quote Originally Posted by tripledog View Post
    I am very fortunate to have friends to help me when I need a favor. I would have never been able to remove the old tires by myself. Also nice to have found a set of very serviceable tires for $50. Next order of business is rebuilding the cab (with reclaimed materials, of course).
    If those front tire were any closer together that thing would qualify as a Big Red.

6bt is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by tripledog View Post
    They aren't too bad if your using a high lift Jack to break the beads.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

--
    Was in Vegas with the 200X.

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //