//ArrowChat Code
Page 4 of 306 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you doing today? Thread

6bt is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    ^^^first off it`s a square .......and it`s a Suckzukme ........there is a reason why you don`t see theses anymore .......i like em too but ......i don`t like to fiddle fack wit chit at da dunes ! .....too many R`s ? ......dats a wet dream fecked up.......now drop and give me 20 !!!!!!!
    Nothing wrong with the R's....I have more Honda's then anything else... No dunes around here so the zilla is a trail quad for me. I don't discriminate, I like em all!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 83ATC185 View Post
    No maple syrup around these parts, only sugar cane

How long does it take to cook down?
    It takes about 40 gallons of sap to make 1 gallon of syrup. It's an all day affair. 8 hours Saturday and 2 hours Sunday. We still need to finish boil in the house and jar it. There's lots of variables including the types of maple trees, day/night temps and which part of the season the sap was collected.
    82 250r
    83 Big Red
    85 Auto-x
    If you've done business with me please leave me feedback
    http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ght=Bren_downe

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Bren_downe View Post
    It takes about 40 gallons of sap to make 1 gallon of syrup. It's an all day affair. 8 hours Saturday and 2 hours Sunday. We still need to finish boil in the house and jar it. There's lots of variables including the types of maple trees, day/night temps and which part of the season the sap was collected.
    That sounds like a sticky situation from start to finish! Surely that takes a lot of patience and attention to keep from burning it.

"aint cha mama" aint got nothin on a pancake topped with sausage patties and another pancake and drizzled in golden eagle. I'm pretty sure if Aunt Jemima asked God what he wanted for breakfast, that's what he would eat.
    Suicide Hill Survivor

The rides:
    1981 ATC110
    1982 ATC185
    1983 ATC185s
    1984 ATC200es
    1985 ATC200x

When the going gets tough, the tough get sideways

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Pouring 140 yards of concrete

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tmp_8441-20170322_120701-438077176.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	2.36 MB 
ID:	241110

ETA: Adding a little info here cuz typing on my phone at work sux

The big box on the left is the base pad for the crane, you can see the first section of the mast is installed on the base plates, the red plates at the bottom. Once the job is done the crane will be dismantled and the base plates removed from the concrete. The 4 places with the epoxy coated rebar (green bars) are for columns, there will be a wall in between the 2 columns at the front of the pic and that wall will run all the to the opposite perpendicular wall to the left that is not in the pic. It's an exterior wall.

The base pad for the crane took 85 +/- cubic yards of concrete. I think the dimensions were 24 ft x 24 ft and it's almost 4 feet thick.

The box towards the rear of the pic is the base for the elevator, that's almost 4 ft thick too. There is a small wall we poured to the left of the pic that you can't see. Everything was poured with a pump truck. It took a little over 3 hours to pour everything. You have to pour in lifts, and let the concrete set slightly before you pour the next lift, otherwise the pressure from the weight of the concrete can blow out the forms, which obviously is not a good thing.
    Last edited by Scootertrash; 03-23-2017 at 09:28 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    Got my coffee table unloaded finally. Been playing mechanic since I'm between jobs. Trying to decide if I want to start cutting on it, or try and sell for a bit of profit. The wheeler dealer in me says sell. I got enough going on! But it would be a groovy table.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20170323_235449.jpg   20170323_235504.jpg  

--
    Crane pads are fun, I got lied to when i went to Washington to work. Prepped freezer building floor. In ground heat 4' on center, 6" of foam, highway mat, then 475~ yards a day. 3am start time.,fun fun. Pour days I just had to clip trees on and make sure union boys pulled up mat. Had many a confrontation with the 21 year old supers. They forgot I've been in the mud since I was about 14. Not a real fun "trip" paid well tho!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20170116_155013.jpg   20170117_071733.jpg  

DDQ is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by yaegerb View Post
    Nintendo 64 or super NES?
    NES and SNES

--

--
    Going to finally read the manual tonight..............probably won't make it past page 5

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk

--
    Cleaning out the garage.

Name:	20170324_201557.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	1.49 MB 
ID:	241182

--
    More info needed on that "situation " w the tractor

--
    I made it through in a JD6715 pulling a 15ft mower. The ford 8340 towing the same mower got stuck so I pulled him out.

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by 90nut View Post
    Crane pads are fun, I got lied to when i went to Washington to work. Prepped freezer building floor. In ground heat 4' on center, 6" of foam, highway mat, then 475~ yards a day. 3am start time.,fun fun. Pour days I just had to clip trees on and make sure union boys pulled up mat. Had many a confrontation with the 21 year old supers. They forgot I've been in the mud since I was about 14. Not a real fun "trip" paid well tho!!
    Did 2 or 3 of those back in the late 90's one in Jamestown NoDak, one in Parks Rapids, MN can't remember where the third one was.

Nice job for you! I got to puddle all those yards of 'crete, then help set up for the next day. Friggin' roasting on that foam in the 90 degree summer heat in NoDak!
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    We are still waiting till 2018 for the law makers to decide how bad they can fack the public on pot .......oh but the dumb arse no bags at grocery stores took effect right away
    I wonder if the new dispensaries will charge the .10 a bag for the edibles

--

Name:	IMG_0654.JPG 
Views:	66 
Size:	1.77 MB 
ID:	241271

Not working on bikes

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //