//ArrowChat Code
Page 162 of 306 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 160 161 162 163 164 172 212 262 ... LastLast
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 4587

Thread: What are you doing today? Thread

--
    Good for you Barns, scumbag deadbeats get off way too easy most of the time.
    It sucks to get old

barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    Good for you Barns, scumbag deadbeats get off way too easy most of the time.
    Thanks, and yeah, the majority do seem to get off way to easy.

I am not a sue happy person by any means, and have only filed a suit on one other occasion which was in small claims against the City of Santa Ana, because the roots from a tree they planted close to my brick fence damaged the fence. They sent 3 city lawyers in fancy suits to defend my paltry $700.00 case (in 1984), and still ended up loosing, lol, but in general, for the amount of money I got today, it isn't barely worth it to me because I could have spent the time working instead and made more than I got from the suit.

I have also been screwed by several other people, but that happens in my line of work, so it is just one of the things one has to accept, and in most cases it wasn't worth my time to try and get anything back from the "screwer", however, in this particular case, the main reason I went through all this time and expense is because the beaaatch got quite nasty with me for no reason and refused to do what she was supposed to, and at the end of one of her messages to me she wrote "...and that's the end of it.". Well, that was a mistake, cuz it pissed me off, so I messaged her back and wrote, "ummmm WRONG...it will be the end of it when I say it is, not when you do.", and I filed the suit shortly after that.

--
    I normally hate people that sue their fellow man, but when someone owes and doesn’t pay, or WILLFULLY harms someone I say go for it!
    It sucks to get old

barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    I normally hate people that sue their fellow man, but when someone owes and doesn’t pay, or WILLFULLY harms someone I say go for it!
    She was an extra special case because she intentionally defrauded me, and also forged other peoples signatures on legal documents including the title for a car, and one person whose signature she forged was dead, and I had that persons husband in court as a witness, PLUS I had the death certificate for the dead person. She also coerced her employee to outright lie to the judge, which he probably did because he was afraid she would fire him if he didn't, but fortunately, I had a witness whose statement proved he was lying. Nearly every single thing she said was a lie but she had zero proof to support her lies other than her employee, and I had witnesses, and witness statements, and signed statements from the manager of one of the Department of Motor Vehicles offices etc, so she didn't have a leg to stand on.

--
    Forget suing, sounds like she’s qualified for the electric chair. Unfortunately people like that will calculate what they had to pay to you and add it to the tab of their next victim.
    It sucks to get old

--
    Digging some holes in a factory.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20190221_114152.jpg  

--
    That's a big hole....big enough for an indoor swimming pool.

--
    That's only part of it. 13'x40'x7' deep. Did another one in another section of the building yesterday

--
    Today I was shopping for old Mustangs on Ebay and happened upon the car below. I posted about it a few years ago, but when I saw it was now for sale, and saw the ludicrous price they are asking for it I lmfao. It was originally built on Chip Foose's show "Overhaulin", and they ran into a couple problems with it that their guys couldn't figure out, so one of the guys that I and my friend knew at GRC Performance that often helped finish the cars for Chip, told him that he might know someone that could help, so the guy asked my friend, whom had a big vintage Mustang repair shop, if we all might want to help out (for free), and my friend volunteered us all because he just wanted to see the girl in person, lol. So after we closed for the day, we all went down to the Overhaulin shop which was next to the John Wayne airport and we all pitched in. My friend left one of the guys that worked for him there for 3 more days because they were so far behind with the build.

Here's a story about part of the original build.

http://www.mustangandfords.com/news/...nd-the-scenes/

It looks like my friend (Monroe Weathers) that owned the Mustang shop is laying under the front of the car and his employee (Stewart) is standing in the drivers door area and I might have been in the drivers seat talking to Stewart at the time. Notice that none of the people laying on the ground are on a creeper, lol.

The person that Foose gave the car to later had it converted to a manual trans by the guys below.

https://www.stang-aholics.com/g-2145...verhaulin.html

Here's the current Ebay ad for "only" $104,950.00. Better hurry and hit the Buy It Now Button before someone else does!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1970-Ford-M...0:pf:0&vxp=mtr

--
    It is currently snowing in Lake Elsinore at only 1296 feet elevation.

This is one of our 7 regular wild bunnies that come here around the same time every day when I call them for dinner to eat the honey wheat bread and carrot slices I give them.

"Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these bunnies from the swift completion of their appointed rounds for free food."

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    7 of them?

Must get kind of hare-y when they all show up at once..........
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Scootertrash View Post
    7 of them?

Must get kind of hare-y when they all show up at once..........

lol, yes it does.

We have actually had 11 at one time but it is usually from 5 to 7 of them on a daily basis. We have plates set out for them that I usually put the bread and carrots on, and some of them run right up and start eating off the plates while I am still loading them up. On rainy days, or if they eat everything I put out there, I will open the window and throw food put of it, so they have now learned to associate the sound of the window opening with food being thrown at them, so all I have to do is open it, and if they hear it they come running towards it. They will also come running to the window if they see me just standing in front of it.

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    That is awesome!
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    Quote Originally Posted by barnett468 View Post
    lol, yes it does.

We have actually had 11 at one time but it is usually from 5 to 7 of them on a daily basis. We have plates set out for them that I usually put the bread and carrots on, and some of them run right up and start eating off the plates while I am still loading them up. On rainy days, or if they eat everything I put out there, I will open the window and throw food put of it, so they have now learned to associate the sound of the window opening with food being thrown at them, so all I have to do is open it, and if they hear it they come running towards it. They will also come running to the window if they see me just standing in front of it.

Sounds like a hare-raising good time!

--
    This was the view from my patio this morning after the blizzard we had.

Latest update to the California Board Of Tourism.

"Come visit the beautiful City of Lake Elsinore, located in the LOW DESERT area of Southern California, where you can enjoy boating and sun bathing, or stay at our newest resort where you can hike or snow ski among the many beautiful varieties of DESERT CACTUS that grow wild here!".

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //