//ArrowChat Code
Page 69 of 306 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 119 169 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 4587

Thread: What are you doing today? Thread

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Scootertrash View Post
    Did you ever check into whether your cam chain tensioners had been inspected/replaced before you bought the bike? They should be inspected at around 40,000 miles. Not tryin' to harp on ya, I would just hate to see your engine get trashed. If you're mechanically inclined I've been told it not a bad swap. Lots of quality aftermarket options for replacement.

Keep 'er between the lines and the signs

ETA: Here's a link to a current thread at HDForums. Pics in the first post show how the tensioner shoe disintegrates.

ETA2: Helps if I put the link in: https://www.hdforums.com/forum/touri...ensioners.html
    Thank you for the link.

I haven't checked for the chain tensioner. I did find out there was 3 recalls and it was taken in for all 3. They were just BS type stuff.........wireing, connectors, etc.

tripledog is offline I could be geriatricdog... at my age Got the holeshot
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    I think I see your problem. It's that yellow quad with the steering wheel. Get rid of that DAM thing and you'll not only have room for another trike, but your weekends will be freed up to ride them.
    You mean he would have mower room? The grass is always taller in an unkempt yard.

--
    I have no problem doing th eowrk, so I'm good there.

How do I tell the difference between the open port and closed port models? I think I have a hybrid piston kit saved on my ebay watch list, I'll have to check.
    Closed Port and open port respectively. The term refers to the transfers. Notice how the transfers are wide open from bottom to top in the second pic, that is an open port cylinder. You can identify them externally too, the closed port cylinder had several "x" stamped in a row on the clutch side of the cylinder right near the base gasket. When you get ready, remember you cannot swap pistons back and forth between the two types of 55 cylinders. The closed port cylinder requires a windowed piston and the open port cyl used a conventional piston. Also, the closed port piston is 45mm and the open port piston is 46mm. You can however swap the entire top end back and forth on the same bottom end
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20171209_163402292.jpg   IMG_20171204_172330425.jpg  
    Trikes:
    '85 ATC 350R
    '85 ATC 250R
    '86 ATC 350X
    '85 ATC 350X
    '84 ATC 200ES Big Red
    '84 ATC 125M
    '85 ATC 110
    '85 ATC 70/110

If you have bought from me or sold to me, please leave me feedback here>>> http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...+RIDE-RED+250r

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Did this over the course of 2 weekends. Probably could have finished it in one, but Thanksgiving kept me pretty busy, and it's too dark to mess with it by the time I get home from work. Started moving stuff in last weekend.

12' x 28' x11' sides. Looking at the pics you can see that I double stack 2 x 6's and bolt the frames down to that after the tarp is on and the frame is squared up. Well, as squared up as you can get them, which isn't too bad. Bolting them to the 2x6's helps.

I also double stack 2x6's across each end to hold the width. Once I bolt the double stacked 2x6's on the end, I can drive in one end with the skid steer, slide the forks under the 2x6's and move the shed to a different location if needed or if I want. They also get me around the building code since they aren't "permanent". Keeps the Kings tax collectors off my arse. Sometime in the next couple of years or when the tarps degrade I'll cover them with pole barn tin and frame up the ends for a set of barn style doors. The one next to it has been there 2 years and was 2 years old when I bought it and it's holding up nicely.

This shed will be used to move all of the stuff out of the garage so I have room to work. Yea, I got a lot of "stuff"

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3304[1].JPG 
Views:	10 
Size:	454.6 KB 
ID:	248297Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3306[1].JPG 
Views:	13 
Size:	990.3 KB 
ID:	248298Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3313[1].JPG 
Views:	11 
Size:	767.8 KB 
ID:	248300Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3314[1].JPG 
Views:	9 
Size:	783.7 KB 
ID:	248301
    Last edited by Scootertrash; 12-11-2017 at 10:06 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    Building some tear proof His & hers sleeping mats for the kids.

The boxer is a few cards short of a deck. Keeps tearing up the rugs I put out and then sleeping with his nards on the cold tile all night. Then the skin peels on them and I have to spray them with some sort of expensive aluminum nard paint. It’s pretty Christmasy watching him run around with silver balls, but I’d rather play with my own than his.

The French keeps barking at him for tearing up her mat. It’s pretty much like they’re married; she’s a that won’t put out, but barks at him all day for doing stupid guy stuff.

Neither will sleep in a dog house and I’ve build some mansions for them. The neighbor’s dogs seem to love them, so it’s not my carpentry.

Name:	3C363E32-D769-474C-AF89-7C234D45C650.jpeg 
Views:	13 
Size:	1.94 MB 
ID:	248302

Name:	AFFF7B31-67FF-4AED-9237-AF0B88952758.jpeg 
Views:	21 
Size:	2.48 MB 
ID:	248303

Name:	7F48DC67-20D5-4467-99C7-5C8927CB6A8A.jpeg 
Views:	12 
Size:	2.00 MB 
ID:	248304

--
    A carpet munching boxer? There must be a story in there somewhere. They look like an odd couple. I bet when they are both standing up, the boxer is nuts over the French. They are great looking dogs, although the boxer does look a bit intimidating.

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by tripledog View Post
    A carpet munching boxer? There must be a story in there somewhere.
    Back in the old days some boxers would get paid to take a dive.
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

--
    the boxer does look a bit intimidating.
    He’s a nut, dumb as a stump and would rather fight a female dog than mount her. I always end up with the scrapers and I never encourage it. Not sure why the males get like that. The only reason he hasn’t killed the French is because she kicked his azz when he was a pup and it stuck with him that’s she’s dominant.

Unlike every other dog I’ve had he absolutely hates motorcycles. I think he associates them with me leaving. Poor pizza deliver bike guys are terrified of him and that’s just the way I like it.

--
    Back in the old days some boxers would get paid to take a dive.
    You muff be kidding me...

--
    Keeps tearing up the rugs I put out and then sleeping with his nards on the cold tile all night. Then the skin peels on them and I have to spray them with some sort of expensive aluminum nard paint.
    LOL......

The thought I have is El is Joe Dirt trying to scrape Charlies frozen nuts off the porch!

Name:	maxresdefault.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	147.2 KB 
ID:	248305

--
    You muff be kidding me...

The good ones could make it look like they went down by a hair.......

--
    I have to spray them with some sort of expensive aluminum nard paint. It’s pretty Christmasy watching him run around with silver balls
    Wouldn't it be easier to get them chromed?

--
    He’s a nut, dumb as a stump and would rather fight a female dog than mount her.
    Are you talking about your dog the boxer or Mike Tyson the boxer?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by DAM shop View Post
    I hear ya, $$$ of a new shop or continue to utilize the storage building out back. This works for what we do..
    Sure is nice to dream about it..

I have considered adding onto the side of the original garage bumping it out the side 12' or so .. the price of concrete kills me, I could do the building myself.. had considered a raised wood floor instead of concrete..
    My wife seems to think I should pour the Crete this coming year and a year later add the structure..
    MY father had all the footings poured and built the 30x40 pole barn then poured the floor a year or two later

--
    "I could feel his muscle tissues collapse under my force. It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm".

Mike tyson

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //