//ArrowChat Code
Page 140 of 308 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 138 139 140 141 142 150 190 240 ... LastLast
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 4609

Thread: What are you doing today? Thread

--
    Smokes.

Got this good deal for a sampler pack. Olivias

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20181106_115451.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	1.93 MB 
ID:	255429

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --

What are you doing today? Thread

Two 5k electric heaters for the garage arrived today. I'll wire them in tomorrow and have good reliable heat so I can work in the garage this winter. It sucked last year with no heat in the garage. These were under $100 each shipped and put out about 17,000 BTU's per unit.

85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Nice, a lot more incentive when you are warm

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Enjoying the peace and quiet of sitting in the woods. It's actually a little too quiet, no deer

Name:	20181103_172214.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	2.29 MB 
ID:	255481
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    Ton of deer here, I hunt at the supermarket now

I sighted in the new 22 ruger and ATN night vision scope. It is really more of an optical camera vs a scope. It seems to do ok, i tried it tonight, I think I need a brighter illuminator. I have a thermal that I hike with at night, this is a bit more coarse but it was cheap=to be expected.

--
    Snowblower project about running then will sell, need air cleaner for it.

what a beast of a yardman, twin auger, two stage

also working on electrical draw or charging issue on a friend’s Astro .006 amp leak isn’t terrible, likely just a bad battery

Also started fixing an oliver 777 bread slicer for someone. Needs a chunk cut out, fabricated and welded in with some work on bushings etc

Also did Xmas lights on tree in front w boom lift
    Last edited by plastikosmd; 11-11-2018 at 06:26 PM.

ATCKevin is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Scootertrash View Post
    Enjoying the peace and quiet of sitting in the woods. It's actually a little too quiet, no deer

Name:	20181103_172214.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	2.29 MB 
ID:	255481

1187 Scooter? How do you like having a holographic sight on that? I hunt with a 870 but have an 1187 that I would love to find a cantilever rifled barrel for.

--
    Little emergency sewer repair. Fun stuff
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20181112_161045.jpg  

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 90nut View Post
    Little emergency sewer repair. Fun stuff
    I feel ya.

My last piping problem cost me 3K

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by ATCKevin View Post
    1187 Scooter? How do you like having a holographic sight on that? I hunt with a 870 but have an 1187 that I would love to find a cantilever rifled barrel for.
    1187SP (Special Purpose), came with the rifled slug barrel, I bought a regular barrel for it a couple years ago, still haven't tried that barrel out tho. Burris FastFire II for the sight. I like it. I kind of wish it had a smaller dot instead of the 4 moa one it has. I think they make one with a smaller dot, I just haven'ttaken the time to shop for one.
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    Quote Originally Posted by knappyfeet View Post
    I feel ya.

I just dig them and make my guys fix it. This one j had to dig and re-engineer. My current help sucks. The one cat has a class a and doesn't want to drive truck, yet has no operating skills and isn't adept at fixing 100 yr old sewer taps without doing an entire new run/tap.

--
    I feel ya.

Had to redo every water pipe in the house a year back. Mexicans seem to get off on burying galvanized pipe in the cement floors without leaving a road map, or having any sort of building code. 15 to 25 years later you get to either rip up the entire floor playing lets find the leak, or redoing the entire system externally with copper pipe. Gotta love that urban industrial look of external plumbing.

A few years ago I had a rental back up. Turned out to be a mixture of fabric kitchen wipes and condoms that stopped about two feet short of the being the city's problem. I'll spare you the photos the plumber sent.
    It sucks to get old

--
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    Turned out to be a mixture of fabric kitchen wipes and condoms that stopped about two feet short of the being the city's problem. I'll spare you the photos the plumber sent.
    I picked the wrong profession

They wanted 7K to redo all the lines in the house.....I'm guessing like 100 ft in total. That's like $70 a foot?? I'm missing something

--
    I picked the wrong profession

They wanted 7K to redo all the lines in the house.....I'm guessing like 100 ft in total. That's like $70 a foot?? I'm missing something
    You’ll have to ask our resident plumber. Must pay better that what I do, he retired at 50 and I’ll be lucky if I can bounce by 70
    It sucks to get old

--
    I love sweating copper pipe for myself

Saves tons of money and it reassures my wife that "I got this"... No matter what it is.

She has no clue if I'm doing it right or not, lol.

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //