//ArrowChat Code
Page 161 of 306 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 159 160 161 162 163 171 211 261 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 4587

Thread: What are you doing today? Thread

barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    --
    POST CORRECTION

Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    ....IT`S THE GOLD STANDARD BY WITCH ALL OTHER ATV`S ARE MEASURED
    should read:

....IT`S THE GOLD STANDARD BY WITCH ALL OTHER ATV`S DESIGNED FOR THE AVERAGE SKILL LEVEL RECREATIONAL RIDER ARE MEASURED

--
    Just got back from the Dominican. The bikes down there are awesome!!!! 2 strokes/4 strokes... It is so different than the bikes here. It was a great trip. Last time on a plane was back in 1995. Just the girl friend and myself. I usually don't take much time off work. 1 week or so a year. This year I took 2 weeks off and the 'or so' is a guy's weekend. Going to work a couple days then the 'or so' weekend. Going sledding in the snow!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	101.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	2.43 MB 
ID:	257351 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	109.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	2.66 MB 
ID:	257352
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'83 200X

Chicks love guys that ride trikes

tripledog is offline I could be geriatricdog... at my age Got the holeshot
    --
    ^^^ Often times the smallest bikes provide the largest smiles. I am sure the surroundings only added to your enjoyment.

barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    --
    Then why don`t you have an `86 Tecate...
    a. Because I already have an 84 and 85 TECATE...The Most Powerful 3 Wheeler In The Universe, AND Winner Of The Final 1986 ATC National Championship Race at Washougal AND Winner Of The Overall 1986 ATC National Championship. A TECATE ridden by Jimmy White also won a previous years Mickey Thompson Championship, Donnie Luce won the Loretta Lynn National on a TECATE, AND someone on this site won both the last Pro 3 wheeler race held at Saddleback AND the Commotion By The Ocean 3 wheeler race held at Carlsbad while riding a TECATE.

b. Because I also have 11 motorcycles and have no more room left for any other toys.

c. Because from what I have seen, an 86 TECATE in decent condition seems to be around $3500.00 whenever they come up for sale, which also from what I have seen is very seldom and usually not very close to me.

d. I don't want to have $3500.00 or more into any 3 wheeler.

...that Dominates CALVMX 250 3 WHEELER division ????
    a. Rider skill is also a major factor in the outcome of a race, and the best 3 wheel rider in calvmx for last year and still at this moment is David Ham, and with the possible exception of 1 other person that races 3 wheelers at calvmx, David Ham could easily beat the rest of the field on any other brand of 3 wheeler that had minor mods like stiffer suspension and appropriate tires etc, and would clean their clocks on a 100% box stock 86 TECATE...and that is a guarantee.

b. At this particular time, I am too busy "dominating" my particular class at calvmx, othg, and Trans World Motocross on my 1980 YZ250, and because I am usually riding it in two different classes, and sometimes even 3 different classes, I already have my hands full.

c. At this particular time, I am actually physically incapable of going fast enough on a 3 wheeler to be competitive without injuring myself.

d. The trailer I use is too narrow to fit a motorcycle and 3 wheeler with a wide axle.

e. Even if I could get a 3 wheeler on my trailer with a motorcycle without taking one of the 3 wheeler's rear wheels off or something, I am going to be taking my 1981 YZ465 along with my 250 as soon as I finish it (which will hopefully be within the next 4 weeks), so there definitely wouldn't be room for a 3 wheeler as well at that point.

f. I may race one of my TECATE's later in the year just for fun, but will definitely be surprised if at this particular point I beat anyone, even if they are on a honda.

....there`s nothing but 3rd gen 250R`s in CALVMX...
    a. Although the majority of 3 wheelers at some of the calvmx races are 250r's, there are often other models and occasionally other brands, and in fact, a guy named James Romero, whom was given a brand new TRI Z by the OC Sherriffs department for helping them to catch the serial killer called "The Night Stalker" (see the story below if interested), parked right next to me with it at the last calvmx race and raced it.

b. Some of the reasons there are no TECATEs at all (unless I race mine) is likely either because they are getting so hard to find, or because the current calvmx riders simply prefer a different brand, because they are either afraid of the power of the TECATE, or simply have never had the opportunity to experience riding one.

c. Because of the rarity and increasing prices of a TECATE, and because there are only around six 3 wheelers at any calvmx race, it is not a reasonable gauge to use to determine what brand of 3 wheeler is the best or most popular for that type of racing, HOWEVER, in 1986, the amount of TECATE's at the Nationals just about trippled from the previous year.

.........THE GREATEST ATV EVER MADE .........WAX ON WAX OFF .........Danielson !
    You are obviously referring to the TECATE....The Most Powerful 3 Wheeler in the Universe!

Here's James Romeros TRI Z and Night Stalker story.

https://www.behindbarscustoms.com/new-chapter-build

Here's James Romero on his TRI Z passing an 86 atc250r at the last calvmx race while doing a wheelie.

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Are we gonna havta break out one of these?

Name:	tmp_25492-images1771134384.jpeg 
Views:	38 
Size:	2.9 KB 
ID:	257359

Or do you want to skip the formalities and just get to sword fighting?
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    Quote Originally Posted by barnett468 View Post

Hey, who's the guy a few feet in front of Romero.... With the rear wheel and the red rear fenders showing? I hope he tried to get past that guy too with all that wheelie power on tap. Power bands for days!

It's a red Tecate, isn't it?

(I'm not a brand loyalist. I like busting your balls)

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ironchop View Post
    Hey, who's the guy a few feet in front of Romero.... With the rear wheel and the red rear fenders showing?
    It is another 250r....that was being lapped.

It's a red Tecate, isn't it?
    There are no red TECATE's, some of them were just an off shade of Green.

(I'm not a brand loyalist. I like busting your balls)
    Well at least please let me put some good oil with lots of ZDDP (or ZDDB) on them first so they don't get abraded, cuz I really hate it when that happens.

--
    Then why don`t you have an `86 Tecate that Dominates CALVMX 250 3 WHEELER division ???? .......there`s nothing but 3rd gen 250R`s in CALVMX .........THE GREATEST ATV EVER MADE .........WAX ON WAX OFF .........Danielson !

Name:	1464790692252[1].jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	42.8 KB 
ID:	257360

It sucks to get old

stoshu is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Canadian View Post
    Just got back from the Dominican. The bikes down there are awesome!!!! 2 strokes/4 strokes... It is so different than the bikes here. It was a great trip. Last time on a plane was back in 1995. Just the girl friend and myself. I usually don't take much time off work. 1 week or so a year. This year I took 2 weeks off and the 'or so' is a guy's weekend. Going to work a couple days then the 'or so' weekend. Going sledding in the snow!!

Name:	101.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	2.43 MB 
ID:	257351 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	109.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	2.66 MB 
ID:	257352
    Bet you're sick of drinking that Presidente crap

--
    Quote Originally Posted by stoshu View Post
    Bet you're sick of drinking that Presidente crap
    LOL. Yes. They also stocked my room with "The one"(?). Back to drinking Canadian beer.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'83 200X

Chicks love guys that ride trikes

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --

What are you doing today? Thread

Another weird thing I have which I really like is my Mitsubishi 65" DLP TV. I got it brand new in 2009 in a package deal that came with some couches and furniture. In a time when a good TV this size was probably $3,000, just over $2,000 for this TV with furniture was a no-brainer. The couches were awful and they're long gone, but the tables, rug, and this TV have been great.

The Mitsubishi DLP is an obsolete platform and was known for breaking down often. It offers a true 1080p picture, but it might be just a scoche under the clearness you'd get from other more modern TV platforms. Basically, it holds it's own for it's age and it's price. They were worth the money they got for them new and you can likely get these used for free now.

Their biggest downfall- they break down.

Ironically the downfall of this platform has made it a very favorable one for me. Mitsubishi built these very simply, which is why they're affordable. Because they are built so simple, they are very easy to work on and thus, repair. Parts are available for them as of the date of this posting.

The most common part to fail in these is the projector lamp. That can be swapped out in under five minutes and they cost about $30-$40. They used to be much more expensive, but aftermarket lamps have brought prices down substantially. They key is to always have a spare lamp on hand at all times!! They can last a year or two, my original lamp lasted about five years. I've replaced probably four or five I think.

Projector chips fail as well, and that starts out with occasional pixelation on the screen which can start out small, but will eventually spread until the TV can no longer be viewed. Those are about $160.

These TV's have three cooling fans. I've replaced at least one, possibly two of them. They vary in price depending on which fan you need.

As I said, the lamp can be replaced very easily, but if the rest of the internals are clogged with dust, the new lamp won't last long. Also the dust can accumulate on the projector lens and cause a darker picture. Basically these need to be disassembled from time to time and vacuumed/blown out.

The guts come right out of these very easily and everything can be blown off, vacuumed, or replaced. I heat with wood only and I have a cat so the dust here is substantial. I have to take this thing apart probably every two years.

Ten years down! Maybe I'll dig out this post in another decade and we'll see how she's doing then! Typically if your TV breaks, that's it!

Last edited by fabiodriven; 02-20-2019 at 04:36 PM.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    I know some of the newer sets are somewhat serviceable....in that sections get replaced at a high cost. Doesn't seem worth it when I'm walking in Wal-Mart and nice big smart sets are soooo inexpensive.

My Vizio has lines along the bottom. I've had this plasma set for about 9 years and it's held up well. My only complaint is that it's a space heater......good for the winter but I don't need a heat source in the summer. It's not that I can't afford a new one.....they are so cheap...but I guess the lines are just growing on me.

Name:	20190220_145807.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	1.24 MB 
ID:	257368

--

Looks like somebody has been watching dirty movies on their TV
    It sucks to get old

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    Looks like somebody has been watching dirty movies on their TV
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--

One of the things I did today was collect some cash on a law suit I won against a scum bucket. She has a boatload of money but refused to pay me after she lost her appeal, so I filed for her to appear at a debtors hearing which was held last Friday and had a process server serve her the subpoena to appear for it right in front of a bunch of people that were at a big sale she was having (he told me she went ballistic, lol), and when she didn't appear, the judge asked me if I wanted a bench warrant issued for her arrest and I said yup! The judged also fined her $1,000.000 for failure to appear and gave me the form to fill out for the warrant and fine which I had to submit within 10 days for it to be activated.

I brought the form home and waited until Sunday, then I emailed the witch and told her that the judge had authorized the issuance of a bench warrant and a fine, and that if she did not pay me what she owed me by today at 6pm, I would file it on Thursday, so last night I got a call from one of here employees (cuz she apparently didn't want to call me herself), and he said that he wanted to come over and pay me today. I told him that was fine but that her boss now also owes me additional money for what I had to pay for the debtors hearing, so he said he would tell her (which I am sure made her even more happy), so he calls back and says, ok I will be there tomorrow. Today he showed up on time and I got my money and went straight to the bank to cash the check.

The amusing thing is that I would have settled for around a $700.00 refund in the beginning, but I guess that maybe she thought I really wouldn't sue her, and after I sued her, she thought she could lie her way out of it in front of the judge, which she tried to do with 3 different judges.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //