//ArrowChat Code
Page 158 of 306 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 156 157 158 159 160 168 208 258 ... LastLast
Results 2,356 to 2,370 of 4587

Thread: What are you doing today? Thread

--
    These two were eagerly waiting for me after work.

The rain down south is making snow, here! Couple feet this week. . Maybe we’ll break 200” next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by plastikosmd View Post
    More efficient = save time
    Paint removal was slowing down
    It was a joke about your "nozzle", lol.

--
    Sorry, bit slow ! Lol
    Jd, looks like fun!

--

What are you doing today? Thread

Sorry, bit slow ! Lol
    Jd, looks like fun!
    Yes- I must say my little 110 is the most fun, maybe because I’ve been on it since the day it was new, 46 yrs ago and I’m only 47-lol. With the weights and chains-it’s a little tank.
    I just took the blade off—it needs rear hubs.

Actually, I forgot what fun was for awhile, until I had a son and we wanted something to ride together.

We’re going riding today and I’m sure he’ll want to go. Problem is, he can’t go off our property, yet. Take care.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Jd110 View Post
    Yes- I must say my little 110 is the most fun, maybe because I’ve been on it since the day it was new, 46 yrs ago and I’m only 47-lol. With the weights and chains-it’s a little tank.
    I just took the blade off—it needs rear hubs.

Actually, I forgot what fun was for awhile, until I had a son and we wanted something to ride together.

We’re going riding today and I’m sure he’ll want to go. Problem is, he can’t go off our property, yet. Take care.

It's nice that you still have it after all these years....take care of it!!

--
    Started to make something useful out of the scrap piles of end mills/bits etc. (well at least I repurposed one endmill!)
    I was finally able to get some quality coal (500lb) and figured I’d try my hand at making a knife. Now I have an excuse to get 2x72” belt sander!

I left a bit thick, I didn’t want to burn it.
    Next to start profiling/grinding

--
    Started to make something useful out of the scrap piles of end mills/bits etc. (well at least I repurposed one endmill!)
    I was finally able to get some quality coal (500lb) and figured I’d try my hand at making a knife. Now I have an excuse to get 2x72” belt sander!

I left a bit thick, I didn’t want to burn it.
    Next to start profiling/grinding
    What exactly do you do for a living? It looks like you dabble in everything.
    Feedback for yaegerb: Click Here

Need something blasted or polished or both? Send me a PM

--
    Nice job on the knife making attempt. Something I wouldn't mind trying. Myself. In fact I've been given thought to getting a few sharpening tools and starting to sharpen knives as a side business. Don't know of anywhere where I live that offers this service.
    Is this your 1st attempt at a knife?
    90 nickolson Bored and Stroked "The Good"

Big Bore 110 Pauter frame "The Bad"

90 Bored and Stroked “vey’s frame” "The Ugly"

110 JSC frame Bored and Stroked
    flat track build. “Shop trike”

1974 original 90 X 2

1974 Original 70.

barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    --
    Went to one of the monthly vehicle auctions today that I frequent.

hmmm...should I buy a few honda quads or some police bikes?

I think I will bid on this nice 2008 TRX450 instead.

Well, the TRX bid too high so I bought this very nice and fairly rare Ford Escape V6 AWD/4WD with engine oil cooler and tow hitch.

And for those that always wanted a nice red fire truck so they can play with their hose in public.

Think I might also bid on this Gibson custom shop, limited edition, Les Paul Studio "Faded T" model guitar monday if it goes cheap enough since I don't have a gibson yet, but I'm not dyin for one unless it is a 335 model (hollow body), but it I don't want to spend $4,000.00 plus on a guitar.

--
    Yep dam, 1st one
    Will see how it goes, will be a thrower if it doesn’t work out

--
    If you happen to be in the market for an air pm me. We have a couple new ones sitting in the States that we need to unload.

See you on Forged in Fire!
    It sucks to get old

--
    Forge would be awesome, torch gets me by though. I bought an absolute ton of bits at a machinist auction, really don't know why but would like to get a combo mill/lathe. Mainly for creating things, metal is the most fun!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190216_151733.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	1.50 MB 
ID:	257303Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190216_151658.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	1.25 MB 
ID:	257302
    I worked on a rear cargo carrier yesterday. I was trying to figure out a heavy hinge i could make easily and found that if i used 11gague square tubing that i could slide tractor bushings in the tube and tighten with 3/4 bolt. It does work great but because the way i am i would probably put a washer in between the square tubing. I guess i still could, then grease zert both sides. Everything has to be ground down, then make pretty next chance.
    Want a fiber disc cutoff saw but make a lot of cuts with this. It needs to be adjusted somehow though because all cuts, even 1/4" steel are sawn in a major angle. Must be a way to adjust that.

Name:	20190216_091426.jpg 
Views:	15 
ID:	257306
    Last edited by fieldy; 02-17-2019 at 10:19 AM.

--
    Looks good fieldy

If u are in the New England area, I have a small coal forge on cL

Happy to knock it down in $ to a fellow 3w member

--
    Looks good fieldy

If u are in the New England area, I have a small coal forge on cL

Happy to knock it down in $ to a fellow 3w member
    Never done east coast, otherwise yeah, i would get it, lol. I like the outdoor setup you have there! I could just see using that on a cold morning drinking a coffee having the cold breath in the air. I would love that and honestly only had thought about having a forge inside.
    Keep the cool projects and posts coming.

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by fieldy View Post
    Forge would be awesome, torch gets me by though. I bought an absolute ton of bits at a machinist auction, really don't know why but would like to get a combo mill/lathe. Mainly for creating things, metal is the most fun!

Name:	20190216_151733.jpg 
Views:	19 
ID:	257303Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190216_151658.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	1.25 MB 
ID:	257302
    I worked on a rear cargo carrier yesterday. I was trying to figure out a heavy hinge i could make easily and found that if i used 11gague square tubing that i could slide tractor bushings in the tube and tighten with 3/4 bolt. It does work great but because the way i am i would probably put a washer in between the square tubing. I guess i still could, then grease zert both sides. Everything has to be ground down, then make pretty next chance.
    Want a fiber disc cutoff saw but make a lot of cuts with this. It needs to be adjusted somehow though because all cuts, even 1/4" steel are sawn in a major angle. Must be a way to adjust that.

Name:	20190216_091426.jpg 
Views:	15 
ID:	257306
    Could just be that the blade isn't tight enough and twisting slightly when cutting, common problem with hacksaw type saws. Have you tried reducing the downward pressure when it's cutting at all?

ETA: Vertically out of square or horizontally parallel with the blade out of square?
    Last edited by Scootertrash; 02-17-2019 at 12:08 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //