//ArrowChat Code
Page 308 of 308 FirstFirst ... 208 258 298 306 307 308
Results 4,606 to 4,608 of 4608

Thread: What are you doing today? Thread

--
    Thanks ya, went to bed last night thinking about it.... probably shouldnt have let it bother me, have a habit of way over thinking things..all set now. Damn i need a tire machine, Steve (dirtcrasher) i think your new shop needs a tire machine)
    Anyway the wifes tires/new chain/ exhaust are done.... yay
    Wife wanted her bike a bit louder like ours (not too loud but louder than a sewing machine) now she complains about the slight vibration the bikes new exhaust causes)
    She had to have that $600 Corbin aftermarket seat cuz it says its more comfy/softer- Nope i cant tell the difference but whatever.
    Love my wife but its not easy sometimes..........

Enough rambling......Shep

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	14ACF11D-78AD-494A-9B3C-1AEF06F23BD7.jpeg 
Views:	7 
Size:	136.5 KB 
ID:	271362 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F248C695-13F2-4E62-938E-673D4A3D5EF9.jpeg 
Size:	159.3 KB 
ID:	271363 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E5C41002-EFE0-47D5-9A69-768AA32A9AFE.jpeg 
Size:	155.2 KB 
ID:	271364
    Last edited by Shep1970; 04-11-2024 at 01:48 PM.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ATC King View Post
    the guy he had helping him with the change quit on him, dissembled way more than necessary, and didn't organize the removed parts very well (we don't know where all the bolts are). I went by to help him out and done a better inspection of the engine before it went in. Change of plans, but I don't know what that plan is and I'm limiting my involvement.
    Nice Shep

My Michelin Scorcher 11s are like yours.....point towards each other. Seems not right but the arrow says different.

King...... what bliss it was in the past not knowing what we know now due to inspection cameras.

Sounds like a big "help" commitment. I hate obligating myself for serious repairs. I feel committed to see it to its end but Lord knows I don't want to

--
    Quote Originally Posted by knappyfeet View Post

King...... what bliss it was in the past not knowing what we know now due to inspection cameras.

Sounds like a big "help" commitment. I hate obligating myself for serious repairs. I feel committed to see it to its end but Lord knows I don't want to
    I tried avoiding this one all together as I turned it down to start with. V6, Ranger, IFS 4x4, no room to work on anything. I didn't want to touch it and apparently some others didn't either, mostly because of exactly that, 4x4 compact truck.

In the older days, things weren't such a big deal and most times a head or two would be pulled anyway to check things out. A few gaskets that probably needed changed anyway, new water pump and timing set and in they went. Not anymore, especially on something that just about needs pulled for any major repair. At one time, way on back, cranks and pistons could even be replaced with the engine still in the vehicle.

He's a childhood friend and I've fixed vehicles for him since we've had anything with an engine and wheels. He's also bad a maintenance and runs things into the ground. It's a bit of a joke anymore, like last week he ribbed me about him still not replacing the air filter in the ATV I fixed for him last year. Air filters cost less than engine rebuilds, but that's also why I'm kind of burned out on helping, it kind of feels pointless.
    The story of three wheels and a man...

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //