//ArrowChat Code
Page 257 of 306 FirstFirst ... 157 207 247 255 256 257 258 259 267 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,855 of 4587

Thread: What are you doing today? Thread

--
    Rode this am, wanted to reach 600miles/ did the first oil change today then added this noise maker then plan too ride some more.........

shep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Shep1970 View Post
    Rode this am, wanted to reach 600miles/ did the first oil change today then added this noise maker then plan too ride some more.........

shep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I don't know what's cooler.......the exhaust or the fact that you already got 600 miles in a week. I mean I could do that in a day on my bagger but on that little bike?!?!..... you got a back of steal....right on man!

--
    I am at home celebrating the birthday of my sister. A family get-together is the best.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by knappyfeet View Post
    I don't know what's cooler.......the exhaust or the fact that you already got 600 miles in a week. I mean I could do that in a day on my bagger but on that little bike?!?!..... you got a back of steal....right on man!
    I've come to realize that i should of got into the motorcycle thing alot sooner, having the time of my life on them and the fact that most times my family is riding with me is even better. We bought a helmet intercom system to talk while riding, my youngest is generally on the quiet side but he's not shy while out with the bikes....
    Learned today when i got caught in a rain shower after work (early day) that painted stop/crosswalk lines on the road are slippery when wet. Oh then theres the stoplights that dont recognize your waiting for the light to change, when riding
    by myself i say screw it and just go when its safe to.
    My back is fine the suspension is great but not sure if this will make any sense but my butt bones are sore whatever you call them ya know the bones that u sit on but seem to be getting better over time.
    At dunkin donuts this past wk end a police man from a few towns over pulled in and chatted for a few, his main questions where whats there top speed and if they can do wheelies and where to get one (older cop too).

yup good times, i ride every chance i get
    thought someone would comment on my "foot" brake pedal (always wanted a older jet boat with a foot pedal so i settled for a bike that i could put one on, honestly cant tell the difference while riding/braking.

shep

--
    Lol! Welcome to biking. Be real careful with ALL painted lines, wet or dry. I’ve never had issues with them in Canada, or Mexico, but the ones in Texas have given me a few scares and put more than one biker in a box.

Stay clear of the center of the lanes as well, it’s where oil and coolant drip day in and day out and if you add a few drops of rain water it becomes as slippery as ice. Pick a tire track and stay in it. I prefer the left track because it gives you more space if someone is pulling onto the road a little to aggressively and it discourages azz holes from passing you in your lane.

Enjoy
    Last edited by El Camexican; 08-10-2021 at 07:22 AM.
    It sucks to get old

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Shep1970 View Post
    thought someone would comment on my "foot" brake pedal (always wanted a older jet boat with a foot pedal so i settled for a bike that i could put one on, honestly cant tell the difference while riding/braking.
    Actually I did.....and that little case saver.....was just amazed at the miles.

Have fun with the family!

--
    Got married yesterday, today I'm at an auction waiting on a articulated bolens lawn mower to sell!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 90nut View Post
    Got married yesterday, today I'm at an auction waiting on a articulated bolens lawn mower to sell!
    Congratulations, sir!

Many blessings to you and your new wife

Hope you score the Bolens too

Sent from my motorola one 5G ace using Tapatalk

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    We moved my pole barn recently. My buddy flew in from Massachusetts and Big Specht came by as well. Without those guys it wouldn't have happened. Skid steer and 4x4 were needed and Specht provided both of those. It went flawlessly. Kiser lent me the trailer, it's still on there actually. I'm having a new barn built where this one was but it's only going to be 20x24, which isn't that big. The old barn was rotted at the bottom but mint otherwise, I couldn't see wasting it.

It had rained the night before so the truck wouldn't quite pull the barn out on it's own. I ended up in Specht's truck while he pushed the building from behind with the skid steer. That's all on video, but I don't know how to share videos here and it just took me an hour to load these pictures with my rural internet. Enjoy!

Last edited by fabiodriven; 08-16-2021 at 03:36 AM.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Congratulations 90!....best wishes!

Amazing move Fabio.......very impressive you got together with friends and members and got it done.

--
    Putting this Fatboy back together. Took a break to eat a sammich.

Sent from my motorola one 5G ace using Tapatalk

--
    Just got the carbon fiber tail piece in.....mocking up some pin striping options

It will be orange

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

--
    That’s a look I’ve never seen.
    It sucks to get old

--
    Just got banned from a forum....now I feel like Barns or DOHC. Boy their new rules are touchy.

Vertical Scope is taking over the forum world and it sucks.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by knappyfeet View Post
    Just got banned from a forum....now I feel like Barns or DOHC. Boy their new rules are touchy.

Vertical Scope is taking over the forum world and it sucks.
    LOL! Naughty boy! You’d better hope they don’t share data with Santa.
    It sucks to get old

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //