//ArrowChat Code
Page 221 of 306 FirstFirst ... 121 171 211 219 220 221 222 223 231 271 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,315 of 4587

Thread: What are you doing today? Thread

Arky-X is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by knappyfeet View Post
    It's a 72 with a 71 front end.......so looks like 71. The pic is from April sometime right before we went back to work after quarantine. What's really cool is the grass looks dead in the picture.... Just snapped a picture of the same spot and it looks like all the watering is bringing it back to life. Saint Augustine is some forgiving grass.

Attachment 264573

Attachment 264574
    Nice El Camino! Similar lines to my mom's 67.

I think I have St Augustine in parts of my yard. It is real thick (like walking on carpet) and chokes out most of the weeds around it. I don't water it and it keeps spreading a little each year.
    I do not have a green thumb so I know nothing other than cutting my grass/weeds and trimming some bushes around my house that will grow no matter how much I cut them back.

Any suggestions to get the St Augustine to spread more/faster? Weed killer on the weeds around it? Weed and feed on all of it?

--
    Your hole is my goal. Just another day in the life of a pipe guy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20201008_105022.jpg  

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 90nut View Post
    Your hole is my goal.
    Sounds like a pickup line I might have used when I was so drunk that I couldn’t remember why I had a black eye in the morning when I woke up alone.

So what’s that going to be for?

--
    I weed and feed once a year and just water it.

One time I used a weed & feed on my law and it literally smoked 40% of the lawn. My lawn is a NATO array of weeds and various grasses so if it looked like a weed or a weaker grass it died and went to grass heaven. What didn't die was the st Augustine grass.....I think that would live through a nuclear blast

--
    That trench was for a loading dock drain. Just a easy breazy 150' of 12" hdpe.

--
    Someone messaged the wife on (ebay) about 83-85 honda 200x airbox grommets last wk. So unless someone says that they're readily available somewhere else? Havent found any in my searches. I "should" have a pile of them soon
    Molded from a used part (its all i could find) but this first one came out pretty good.
    Just putting it out there if anyone needs a couple.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B9D5FE18-EF22-4FF3-A90D-BE6BDDF2C461.jpeg 
Views:	8 
Size:	1.94 MB 
ID:	264598 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20C676FB-1E2F-4E5E-9CB7-7635B21BF797.jpeg 
Views:	8 
Size:	1.96 MB 
ID:	264599

shep

--
    Cleaning up from the most recent storms

--
    Looks like you'll be in firewood for some time plastic!
    Trikes
    1970/71 US 90 (Aquarius Blue)
    1970/71 US 90 (Future Project)
    1972/73 US 90 Camo Project (110 Big Bore)
    1972/73 US 90 Green
    1977 ATC 90 w/83 110 motor (Fugly)
    1982 ATC 70
    1983 ATC 70 (Ladybug)
    1973 ATC 70

1965 Marketeer 3 Wheel Golf Cart with 1986 Honda 250 drivetrain

TF 2015

Other
    1983 Honda Z50
    1978 Honda XL75

Feedback http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ck-for-coopool
    http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...k-for-coolpool

--
    I got a free riding mower about a week ago. Supposedly the engine locked up while they were using it. It's an older mower, so they bought a new zero turn and was just going to haul this one off. I said, whoa there, I'll come and get it. Worst case scenario, it was junk, but still had some good parts I could sell.

I got around to taking a look at it today, and got it running. The engine wasn't locked up, the deck clutch was. I just removed the driver pulley and clutch from the engine, removed the clutch part and put the driver pulley back on. It's got a Kawasaki V-twin engine and runs smooth and quiet. Just got a fresh oil change and new air filter right before it ed out on them.

I'm leaving the deck off and this mower is going to be a dedicated yard cart hauler.

Name:	RepairedMower (1).jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	1.12 MB 
ID:	264654

Name:	RepairedMower (3).jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	1.31 MB 
ID:	264655

Name:	RepairedMower (2).jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	941.6 KB 
ID:	264656
    The story of three wheels and a man...

--

What are you doing today? Thread

Slept about 2-hours last night. Had to look (get a refresh) of the frame standoffs for the rear shock resi-at 7pm last night. Now to find plastic the same thickness that i can cut for a mold insert and drill holes in it so the mold itself holds it in place forever. Hmmmm, so i found that a $2 dollar pair of safety goggles front lens was almost perfect thickness u can see it in the mold if u look closely. Three pours in the mold itself middle, bottom (to hold the drilled plastic) and top.
    I just opened it up (early) i have no patience the part is still to soft to check the underside but so far so good!!!!!!
    86/87 200x part.
    thanks for looking.

i'll update in an hour for underside pic-
    its glossy (part) extra release on first one.

shep

edit: All went great- I still need to check for fit on the frame later as long as i survive this climbing place my kids are taking me too this am....nos part on right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Shep1970; 10-25-2020 at 11:17 AM.

--
    That climbing place looks so fun

--
    Quote Originally Posted by knappyfeet View Post
    That climbing place looks so fun
    It actually was really fun, 3 hours worth. Only issue i had was the free falls-35 foot clip on and hold a rope and step off, gearing in a spindle type box slows u down. I needed a push the first time and of coarse the wife happily assisted
    It got busy the last hour so if u got stuck behind someone slow there was issues (couldnt) pass due to covid.....

I'd do it again
    shep

Arky-X is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Shep1970 View Post
    It actually was really fun, 3 hours worth. Only issue i had was the free falls-35 foot clip on and hold a rope and step off, gearing in a spindle type box slows u down. I needed a push the first time and of coarse the wife happily assisted
    It got busy the last hour so if u got stuck behind someone slow there was issues (couldnt) pass due to covid.....

I'd do it again
    shep
    There is a place in northern Arkansas called Horseshoe Canyon Ranch that has rock climbing, zip-line, horseback riding, etc. And they have one of those platforms where you just jump off and freefall for a second then the reel grabs and gives you a jolt and then lowers you to the ground. It was freaky but fun!

--
    Hey Shep were you the one making the headlight rear wiring entrance grommets, like on the back of the 200ES headlight? I got out of touch with the forums for a while and seeing your pictures about molding and making stuff i couldn't help but ask if that was you or who that was. I have been trying to find a good one for another project.

Part 8 on this diagram is what i am referring to...

Name:	MjAzOTg3OQ-6ae4edb4.png 
Views:	3 
Size:	52.0 KB 
ID:	264876

Looks like everyone has been keeping busy, i have settled into my winter routine, find things to cross off the list. Today it was the 200ES rear left axle seal, tomorrow some wiring on the 81 200's DC conversion. Just finding stuff to occupy my free time. Thankfully nothing dramatic going on here lately, other then what the rest of the country is dealing with, but i keep my head out of whats going on and turn the music louder.
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    1984 Honda ATC200ES "Big Red"
    1982 ATC200E "Hondie"
    1988 TRX300FW "Project Quad" Still in progress....

--
    Nope, that wasn't me with that grommet. Your winter routine, i did hear u guys got some snow out that way. Wife says were getting some snow on friday... i'd like to skip winter this yr.

not sure who on that grommet,

shep

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //