//ArrowChat Code
Page 169 of 308 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 167 168 169 170 171 179 219 269 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 4609

Thread: What are you doing today? Thread

--
    Spent most of my day replacing 'airbags'.
    It pays my bills.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'83 200X

Chicks love guys that ride trikes

--

Chillin’ with my new, temporary wheels, yesterday—-Solid white, ‘1days’. Hahaha

Also, wired up an antique light over my table. That’s a retractable cord.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stoshu is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Getting ready to sheet a roof. 45 mph winds today. Should be some excitement.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 11B9DF6F-A053-4D47-8E97-24698B71B80F.jpeg  

--
    Quote Originally Posted by stoshu View Post
    Getting ready to sheet a roof. 45 mph winds today. Should be some excitement.

I remember watching a guy snap his wrist doing that. We shut down a few minutes later when the mortar was getting blown off our trowels.
    It sucks to get old

--

Tree removal

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20190314_132045475.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	3.01 MB 
ID:	257726

The Power company is removing these trees for me. The lines were shorting out on one of the tree's, burning one of them a couple different times. The tree company is classifying this as storm damage due to high winds so it's my responsibility to clean up after they get them down. That fine by me saves myself some huge bucks just getting those ratty things out of there. we hated those trees. The power co. Removed 4 other ones some years back for free.

Name:	IMG_20190314_143001356.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	2.90 MB 
ID:	257727Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20190314_144052834.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	2.07 MB 
ID:	257728

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	112.1 KB 
ID:	257729
    I told them old ugly could pull em down.

Dam this is a lot of work. Started hauling piles to the drive so I don't tear up the lawn when I rent a 6" chipper.

Name:	IMG_20190318_185101618.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	3.11 MB 
ID:	257814
    Last edited by DAM shop; 03-19-2019 at 07:09 PM. Reason: More pics
    90 nickolson Bored and Stroked "The Good"

Big Bore 110 Pauter frame "The Bad"

90 Bored and Stroked “vey’s frame” "The Ugly"

110 JSC frame Bored and Stroked
    flat track build. “Shop trike”

1974 original 90 X 2

1974 Original 70.

stoshu is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    7 hours later
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  

--
    I see a pump truck in the background, not something I like seeing first thing in the morning. Kind of like concrete blankets!

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by 90nut View Post
    I see a pump truck in the background, not something I like seeing first thing in the morning. Kind of like concrete blankets!
    I am sooooo glad it's just about the end of blanket season. I'm so tired of those wet, heavy fackers!
    Last edited by Scootertrash; 03-14-2019 at 06:41 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

tripledog is offline I could be geriatricdog... at my age Got the holeshot
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Scootertrash View Post
    I am sooooo glad it's just about the end of blanket season. I'm so tired of those wet heavy fackers!
    No need to be a wet blanket about it.

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by tripledog View Post
    No need to be a wet blanket about it.
    That was cold.......
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    --
    Well today on my way home after buying another police bike at an auction, I got stuck in the horrendous traffic caused by the dreaded "Poppy People", and it took me 2 f___ing hours to go just 15 f___ing miles, with the last mile taking 45 f___ing minutes. There were probably 50,000 f___ing gawkers out with many of them parked and hiking, while others just did a "drive by" viewing, and some took busse's that were hired to transport people to and from some locations.

If you want to come here to see the Poppy's in person, don't. You should should just look at them on the tele or the net, or just simply look at these nice photos I provided for you, which you can view in the comfort of your home. You (and I) will be much happier, believe me.

--
    Draining the rest of this pool at our new house & looking for an old Tony Hawk board to sk8 it!

Name:	52168694-D0E2-4FFA-98EE-3F26C726C49D.jpg 
Size:	1.74 MB 
ID:	257776Click image for larger version. 

Name:	98BB284A-0A49-4DF4-B682-EFF5A18178DD.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	1.48 MB 
ID:	257777

--
    Quote Originally Posted by barnett468 View Post
    Well today on my way home after buying another police bike at an auction, I got stuck in the horrendous traffic caused by the dreaded "Poppy People", and it took me 2 f___ing hours to go just 15 f___ing miles, with the last mile taking 45 f___ing minutes. There were probably 50,000 f___ing gawkers out with many of them parked and hiking, while others just did a "drive by" viewing, and some took busse's that were hired to transport people to and from some locations.

If you want to come here to see the Poppy's in person, don't. You should should just look at them on the tele or the net, or just simply look at these nice photos I provided for you, which you can view in the comfort of your home. You (and I) will be much happier, believe me.

That's actually pretty cool

No other way around?

--
    Today I checked the charge on my fire extinguisher after an old friend warned me that my previous fire prevention plan had expired.

Name:	7D311F1C-BDFE-44DC-8091-22B7BF6D5958.jpg 
Size:	1.55 MB 
ID:	257780
    It sucks to get old

--

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //