//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Hello

--

Hello

Im registered here so i may have posted once long ago.
    I believe i have an 1986 185s if i recall correctly but i dont remember where i got the info. The bike has taken a beating and now im looking for parts. The bottom of the frame had rotted out and well nowadays the plastics/seat are looking done as well as the tires. My local cycle place asks for an arm and a leg for any parts even used ones. Not sure if i should purchase a new frame and swap items onto it or try and find a donor bike to take alot more from, may be cheaper then buying it all piece by piece. Here it is when it was in its prime.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	38 
Size:	267.1 KB 
ID:	240924

--
    Hello,

It's cheaper to buy a new trike, especially in CA. Unless you have plenty of money, then yes restore it back to its former glory!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 3 Wheel Drive View Post
    Hello,

It's cheaper to buy a new trike, especially in CA. Unless you have plenty of money, then yes restore it back to its former glory!
    Well i must not be looking in the right spots. Most people are asking $600 and up for a parts/broken bike around here, thats if they even pop up

--
    i have a 185s frame sitting in my back yard...... bare frame no forks. i dont want an arm and a leg for it. wonder what it would cost to ship....?!?!?! my dad used to get harley frames shipped to the house all the time off ebay.

--
    Good luck....

--
    Hey guys i found a pair of atc on facebook bazar for a decent price. Its honda 110 and 200x. Are those compatible with mine?

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //