//ArrowChat Code

Thread: How to make or where to buy a lift

--

How to make or where to buy a lift

I need a lift for my 3 wheeler it's a 250ea big red any ideas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tripledog is offline I could be geriatricdog... at my age Got the holeshot
    --
    This link may be of some assistance. http://www.harborfreight.com/1500-lb...ift-61632.html
    Great looking ES, btw.

Dave Little is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    I've had good use out of a lift table or a lift cart...here's a photo couple years back. Usually there is a handlebar that is in the way but it unbolts and the lift is a foot pump deal. This one will lift 770 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    I`ll show you mine if you show me yours......i like the little clicks around here you`re so cute !! You guys need a bag ......for your tools ?

--
    Nice idea!

--

Lift

Since I am doing a complete make over to the interior of my garage I added a 110 volt winch.
    This where any trike work requiring liftING to put on a barrel using a come a long and rafter as securement.
    Winch is rated for 1380 lbs. double lined.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20170327_221057.jpg  

--
    I meant suspension lift

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenJames670 View Post
    I meant suspension lift

Much like every other post you have made lately. You are not going to find stuff off the shelf, and you have already asked the few people who have done this mod to fab you up a set.

Plenty of advice and links to great build thread have been provided to date......grab the bigred by the forks and show your local machinist a couple pictures of what others already have done.......so long as you are not dealing with a hack, said machinist should be able to turn you a set of adapters that would work. If you do not own a welder they are a good investment. Start with the front end lift because you might find just a body lift for the rear fender will suffice for what you want to do, and are capable of creating on your own without ruining a nice trike. Please start a build thread and show us your lift

--
    attach a chain fall to a beam over head and wrap a chain around the trike and lift away...lol... Seriously, DONT! it could fall and that would HURT!

--
    This thead is much more interesting when viewed as how to folks are lifting machines to work on. Don't much care on screwing up a bigred suspension,,,, although I have tried to with shock work

--
    That's too nice of a Big Red to mess up with a lift IMO.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //