//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Tecate guys chime in....86 T3

--
    Full disclosure. Like I said, Ted was a great guy. Hunts,fishes,builds Chevy square bodies. No computers,or tech stuff. He had 14 texts overnight. I called him on the phone. He loved that . I asked a few ??'s. I told him it was a 86,there were no pics in the ad... He thought I was wrong,but wasn't going to argue. I told him IF it was a 87,he was way underpriced and I would pay him a fair price. He had already said" I know I'm high on the price,but everybody jews you down,so I started there". On the way there,,he called and said his phone was blowing up and he had enough. A guy from Albany HAD to own it and offered a guaranteed $2000 sight unseen even if it is a 86,it was the only bike he didn't have in his collection. Ted told him,I was on my way and was sure it was a 86. He said $800 is a lot of money. I said yes it is. He talked himself down and said it is yours,you are on your way and we had a deal. I said,Ted, I will look at it and if it is a 87,in all OE shape as your ad says. You will def be getting 2k !

When I got down cellar I about puked. End of story. IF the guy you're talking too held up his end of the bargain,,he did pay 2k for it. But I highly doubt that... If he did. I've got a couple to sell .. He obviously has found a few of the MANY problems with this bike and is gonna move on. I don't know who he is,which I found very odd.
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

--
    I wasn't going to post his collection but incase they hit the market you guys can spot a dishonest seller he said he has 33 and recently sold 3 350xs. He should have just told me he bought it and didn't want it, that it was too much of a project for him, it wouldn't have mattered to me had he told me that, but saying he owned it for years when he clearly has not...ugh what's with people

Kinda stupid of him because I already had visions of myself coming home from Albany with a trailer full of wheelers. I definately could have put money in his hands, no doubt he will be able to sell them, but still...

Atc007, it's things like this that make me think what a small world this is. If your ever in buffalo, beers on me but man, pretty wild to hear the real back story on all of this.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1123.jpg   IMG_1133.jpg   IMG_1137.jpg   IMG_1124.jpg   IMG_1129.jpg   IMG_1134.jpg  

IMG_1138.jpg   IMG_1125.jpg   IMG_1130.jpg   IMG_1135.jpg   IMG_1139.jpg   IMG_1126.jpg  

IMG_1131.jpg   IMG_1136.jpg   IMG_1140.jpg   IMG_1127.jpg   IMG_1132.jpg  
    Tpc 450
    86 250r
    86 350x
    86 200x
    86 250sx
    85 225DR
    (2) 84 YTM
    (3) 85 Atc 70

--
    It still amazes me how many of us are left that simply walk away from any lie . Where there's one, there's a whole herd . Like you said, it's a 2nd gen, the story wouldn't have mattered,just tell the truth .

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    If it was restored EE-maculate ........you don`t think it`s worth 6K ?
    I do,,and I have a handful of guys I could have emailed that night and sold it as is for 2k. I'm just really soured by the whole deal. I'm sure some one will pay him a high price and if they put it back mint. They will have a lot of the 6k in it counting any of their time. Is what it is .

--
    https://albany.craigslist.org/snw/6080360687.html

Well here it is. $3200 best offer

He told me he wanted $3500. Texted me the other day said $3200. Puts online for $3200/bo.

Atleast he said engine was siezed. He told me it kicked over just fine
    Tpc 450
    86 250r
    86 350x
    86 200x
    86 250sx
    85 225DR
    (2) 84 YTM
    (3) 85 Atc 70

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ATCeeya View Post
    https://albany.craigslist.org/snw/6080360687.html

Well here it is. $3200 best offer

He told me he wanted $3500. Texted me the other day said $3200. Puts online for $3200/bo.

Atleast he said engine was siezed. He told me it kicked over just fine
    He told me yesterday he wanted $3400 for it, I told him it's worth $750 not a dime more, then this morning he texted me and told me he sold it... So I wonder who has it now and what they paid for it...

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //