//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Got some work done!!!

--

Got some work done!!!

Finally had a nice warm day in PA. Got a bunch of work done. Painted stock wheels even though I have a set of new DTW aluminum .125, installed NOS fender with all new brake cables painted triple trees and fork tubes. Also got NOS wheels bearing all the way around grips shock boots light bulbs and painted the cases and installed with new seals! Have installed a butt load of NOS small parts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    NOS fender? Where did you find that? Handle those with care!
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--

Got some work done!!!

eBay had four of them in red and a member from here sold me a red one and a lot of other NOS parts!

Last edited by KLT185; 03-31-2017 at 04:22 PM.

--
    So what's that blur in the picture right above all of the nos parts? Did a chupacabra run by or something?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by KLT185 View Post
    eBay have liem four in red and a member from here sold me a red one

--
    It's my blue nose pitbull and yes I am Puerto Rican so it could of been!

--
    Rear brake rebuild! New wide open shoes and springs! New brake lever springs and pins maybe I'll stop now? Also bought some cheap do it best spray paint matches the oem silver perfectly, but some asshole bought a can and put wrong lid on it and returned it. So I was on final top coat and misted gold on my silver. Luckily I caught it right away and had enough remaining in the silver to fix boo boo!! Can't complain look at my stock 30 year old wheels look brand new and oem!!

--
    Another warm day!! Finished out the brakes rebuilt the front drum, cut some air box vents and adjusted valve clearance and new valve covers and bolts and seals!!

--

Got some work done!!!

Oh my god attempted to rebuild the recoil starter so I have more then two feet of cord! Man that coil spring is a trying to wind it up and get it in place next time I'll spend the 53 bucks from Kawasaki and get a new spring that isn't all stretched out! But I got it done now I can get a good pull of the motor!!!

--
    Well next up custom made seat cover!! Carbon fiber black vinyl top and blue vinyl sides, old one was beat on my back up seat the stock one is mint so I didn't want to recover the OEM one I used my back up!!

--
    Old one off new one on!!!

--
    Looks great! It's good to see a Kawasaki other than a Tecate get fixed up.

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

--
    Looks like my red kawi may turn black! Got a full set of black 160 plastics and tank the rear fender is in perfect shape and is shiny!! Front fender and headlight guard are mint and tank I may get professionally fixed and lined and painted?? Not sure yet hogmuffin is getting me some repo graphics so it should look nice and I'll have my red set which includes a NOS red front fender and a mint oem tank to ride with!! Just gotta figure how to mount a 160 headlight cover and light to a 185 triple tree I don't want to cut the mounts so I can use red plastics but I don't want to swap the trees out for 110's every time I switch the plastics?? #trikeproblems

--
    Oh yea does this look like 200+ plus dollars?? Waiting on damn shock boots from ghen hi china or somewhere two months later still haven't mounted my front wheel!!

--
    Looking good so far.....following
    insanity - Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result

My Feedback Thread.....http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ck-for-MRSOUND

86 honda big red
    85 250sx
    82 250r
    86 klt 185 black (project)
    86 klt 185 red
    85 klt 160 (Floyd)
    85 klt 110 X2 (projects)
    86 klt 110 X2
    84 klt 200
    84 atc 70
    DUCKSTER!

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //