//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Another new project. Yamaha Blaster rolling chassis with a Trx20sx power plant.

--

Another new project. Yamaha Blaster rolling chassis with a Trx20sx power plant.

Ok, like the title says, Another project.

So the whole reason I am cross breading a Honda and a Yamaha is for a 11 year old that has never road a quad, but is already getting to big for a 90cc quad. The mesh of the two quads will make a nice compromise. The original Blaster motor is a 200cc two stroke motor which is really hard for beginners to ride, but the chassis is light weight and the suspension is much better then the Honda trx200sx. What makes the trx200sx motor so nice is its reliability of a 4 stroke, smooth power band, auto-clutch, electric start and a backup pull starter if you kill the battery. I just picked up a complete trx200sx with a complete running motor, exhaust, carb, all electronics and full wire harness. I already had the Blaster for the past 15 years. The young ones now days are not like my older kids who use to ride the loaner bike in years past.

David...
    Last edited by wrightracing; 03-29-2017 at 11:59 PM. Reason: Typo

--
    That's actually a pretty good idea. Too bad the brakes are horrible. I guess with the power (or lack of when compared to a Blaster) of the 200, the brakes will be ok.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //