//ArrowChat Code

Thread: My "classic" 400ex

--

My "classic" 400ex

So here's my 2002 Honda 400ex
    Suspension is 3+1 ASR extreme travel a arms (14.5") with works 19.25" black widow shocks. Out back is a gt thunder xc link with a re valved and re sprung shock by race tech. Axle is a tusk adjustable axle with Tusk extended billet hubs.
    Tires are ITP hole shots 4 ply with Douglas .190 bead locks. 21" fronts and 20" rears.
    Plastics are all maier. Race cuts up front. With a ceet racing classic seat cover
    Head lights are trail tech halogen lights. 2 handlebar and 2 frame mounts with a 200watt stator by Ricky stator.
    Controls are rental handlebars (400ex bend) and ASV levers Honda everything else. Stainless brake lines front and rear with sintered Tusk brake pads help it stop. And Tusk nerf bars/ heel guards keep my wife's feet safe.
    Engine is basic. I have the CMF air scoops and larger oils tank ( +1.25 quarts) for cooling , 2005 450r carb with open air box and k&n filter a stage 2 cam shaft from hot cams. A Curtis sparks CDI and woodruff key. Exhaust is flowed through a FMF power bomb header into a white brothers R4 exhaust.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Shawn Powell; 04-02-2017 at 10:33 PM.

Ranvier is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Powell View Post
    So here's my 2002 Honda 400ex
    Suspension is 3+1 ASR extreme travel a arms (14.5") with works 19.25" black widow shocks. Out back is a gt thunder xc link with a re valved and re sprung shock by race tech. Axle is a tusk adjustable axle with Tusk extended billet hubs.
    Tires are ITP hole shots 4 ply with Douglas .190 bead locks. 21" fronts and 20" rears.
    Plastics are all maier. Race cuts up front. With a ceet racing classic seat cover
    Head lights are trail tech halogen lights. 2 handlebar and 2 frame mounts with a 200watt stator by Ricky stator.
    Controls are rental handlebars (400ex bend) and ASV levers Honda everything else. Stainless brake lines front and rear with sintered Tusk brake pads help it stop. And Tusk nerf bars/ heel guards keep my wife's feet safe.
    Engine is basic. 2005 450r carb with open air box and k&n filter a stage 2 cam shaft from hot cams. A Curtis sparks CDI and woodruff key. Exhaust is flowed through a FMF power bomb header into a white brothers R4 exhaust.

I still like your 350x better but that's a nice quad.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranvier View Post
    I still like your 350x better but that's a nice quad.
    I feel the same way. My wife has more seat time on the quad than I do the last few years. But I will say the suspension on this one makes it worth riding. Also has more power. Even with that extra wheel.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //