//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 3WW Stanley Cup Challenge

--
    Quote Originally Posted by bkm View Post
    The Blues were truly two different teams this year pre and post Hitch. I like the addition of Sabotka, but we need Statsny back in a big way. It will ultimately come down to the guys between the pipes and the space between their ears. If Allen plays like he did the last month, they just might sweep the Wild, but if he let's in a few early cupcakes, it's all over but the drinking.
    The last game I watched Allan play he was relieved of his duties partway through the game against a pretty crappy opposition.

In the words of Joda: Confidence in him this does not inspire.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Hondatcs View Post
    thanks for the info but honestly everything you shared one could easily look up and read for themselves. nothing worthy of intel. now if you had inside information that would be different.
    He's last years winner. Take notes!

--
    Honestly, anyone who doesn't make their picks based off emotions and hatred is losing out. Nothing better than watching a team like the Blackhawks, Red Wings, LA, Vancouver, and Minnesota, get their teeth kicked in. So when you bet against them based off nothing but pure hatred, it makes it that much sweeter. And when your pick doesn't go your way, your hatred just runs that much deeper.

--
    LMFAO! Such is the case when you have skin in the game. While I'm blessed with having no horse in the race to cloud my judgment I'd still rather see the Jets play and loose to someone I bet against.

Looks like Maurice and Cheveldayoff still have a bromance going on, so next year may look a lot like this one for the Jets

--
    Honestly, anyone who doesn't make their picks based off emotions and hatred is losing out. Nothing better than watching a team like the Blackhawks, Red Wings, LA, Vancouver, and Minnesota, get their teeth kicked in. So when you bet against them based off nothing but pure hatred, it makes it that much sweeter. And when your pick doesn't go your way, your hatred just runs that much deeper.
    Very well said bkm! I wish my team was it so I could have more on the line.

Quote Originally Posted by ElCamexican View Post
    He's last years winner. Take notes!
    Notes haha. I never took notes!
    • 1985 Honda 250SX
    • 1985 Honda 350X
    • 1985 Honda 350X
    • 1986 Honda 250R

“I Love The 350x. It’s So Bad”

My Feedback Link!

--
    Elmexico sniffed out my hatred without me even having to admit it. I was happy to hear the NHL wasn't sending players to the Olympics and tried to play it off as wanting to see the kids play, when in all reality it's impossible to have to root for Patrick Kane on the US team. My Hawk hatred runs that deep.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

--
    thanks for the info but honestly everything you shared one could easily look up and read for themselves. nothing worthy of intel. now if you had inside information that would be different.
    But I didn't have to look it up!

I could print out a fake press pass and scout some practices, I guess. In fact, I could ride there on my 3-wheeler. "How," you might ask? Well, you didn't, but I'll tell you anyway.

I used to live off of Rowan Road. The woods that I once rode (circa. 2006) has been cut down and turned into Dick's Sporting Goods, Marriot, Sears.......
    ... and finally The UPMC Lemieux Sports Complex (Pens practice facility).

If you follow this due north, you will find a housing plan called Fox Run, and from there you can see where all of our precious riding is now ashphalt, concrete, and bare earth awaiting more urban sprawl.https://www.google.com/maps/place/UP...!4d-80.0943338

Puck drops at 7:05 folks! Good luck!!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by keister View Post
    But I didn't have to look it up!

I could print out a fake press pass and scout some practices, I guess. In fact, I could ride there on my 3-wheeler. "How," you might ask? Well, you didn't, but I'll tell you anyway.

I used to live off of Rowan Road. The woods that I once rode (circa. 2006) has been cut down and turned into Dick's Sporting Goods, Marriot, Sears.......
    ... and finally The UPMC Lemieux Sports Complex (Pens practice facility).

If you follow this due north, you will find a housing plan called Fox Run, and from there you can see where all of our precious riding is now ashphalt, concrete, and bare earth awaiting more urban sprawl.https://www.google.com/maps/place/UP...!4d-80.0943338

Puck drops at 7:05 folks! Good luck!!
    I'm not saying you did look it up, I was saying that what information you shared could take a google search for the information provided. awesome location to live! Do they let the public in to watch the practices? Sucks to hear stuff getting turned into concrete. Does PA have alot of places to ride?

side note: Stars picked Hitchcock back up. I knew they would and I am not sure it was their best move.
    • 1985 Honda 250SX
    • 1985 Honda 350X
    • 1985 Honda 350X
    • 1986 Honda 250R

My Feedback Link!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Clean View Post
    Montreal Canadians VS New York Rangers – Rangers in 6
    Washington Capitals VS Toronto Maple Leafs – Caps in 7
    Ottawa Senators VS Boston Bruins – Bruins in 6
    Pittsburgh Penguins VS Columbus Blue Jackets – Penguins in 6

Penguins win the conference

Chicago Black Hawks VS Nashville Predators – Predators in 7
    Anaheim Ducks VS Calgary Flames – Ducks in 7
    Minnesota Wild VS St. Louis Blues – Blues in 7
    Edmonton Oilers VS San Jose Sharks – Sharks in 6

Sharks with the conference

Sharks win the Lord Stanley's Cup and then drinketh from the cup
    Good start!

--
    Do they let the public in to watch the practices?
    Yep, most are free and open to the public. That may change now that the playoffs are here, though.

Does PA have alot of places to ride?
    Less and less everyday. I have since moved about 10 miles further out from the city -- so I am back out in the farmland again with more trails. Sometimes I sort of feel like a displaced critter, getting pushed further and further out as they cut down the rainforest.

--
    in case any of you hadn't noticed, all eight of Mr. cleans picks won their first game. I think that's a first as far as our little gentlmens competition goes. Hopefully he bought a Powerball ticket this week as well.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    in case any of you hadn't noticed, all eight of Mr. cleans picks won their first game. I think that's a first as far as our little gentlmens competition goes. Hopefully he bought a Powerball ticket this week as well.
    Nice! Great first 2 days of the Stanley Cup Playoffs! Lets go Nashville!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • 1985 Honda 250SX
    • 1985 Honda 350X
    • 1985 Honda 350X
    • 1986 Honda 250R

My Feedback Link!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    ***Stanley Cup Champs – Chicago Black Hawks
    Quote Originally Posted by 86T3 View Post
    ***Western Conference Champs – Chicago
    Jackets Eastern Champs
    Chicago wins the conference
    Quote Originally Posted by hublake View Post
    Blackhawks over Capitals in 7
    Western Conference Champs- Hawks
    Errrrr.... maybe some of us should just stick to 3 wheelers?

In other news, Letang who??

--

Look at this guy using logic and critical thinking to base his picks off of. Ain't nobody got time for dat!

--

Don't feel bad, a lot of highly overpaid "experts" had the Hawks in the finals. Aside from the "Bird" teams the first round has been surprise.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //